MINI Cooper Forum banner

Meet ups in Central Scotland?

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  markdip2004 
#1 ·
Are there any? I’ve come to Mini from Land Rovers and Range Rovers and they have get togethers all over the place and mostly offroad. Maybe Scottisn Mini owners don’t like this sort of thing. I live in the lovely Trossachs and Loch Lomond National Park where there is plenty of choice of locations for meeting up and happy to travel to join in. I have arranged drives out for Range Rover and Land Rovers before, i’m sure it would be no different for Mini’s (except must remember no offroad or rough track stuff ;0)

#2 · (Edited)
I'm very isolated and have been for a while. I love folk and am that annoying lassie who'll chat to you at the bus stop if you give me an in, so the isolation has been hard. I'd wondered if some might fancy meeting up for a pint/walk/pizza crunch wherever you live. I'd see a wee bit more of Scotland, meet some new folk, and just generally Kodi nox be out the house.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.