Canada For Canadian social and region specific discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #781 of 786 (permalink) Old Oct 29th, 2009, 02:48 PM
MINI2 Newbie

Local Time: 01:17 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Canada

New Mini owner here .............. in Toronto. '08 Cooper S Clubman. Came from an '02 BMW X5. LMAO. Kinda a huge difference. But before you laugh, you'll understand the madness as my project car is an '88 E30 M3.............. very similar to the Mini in many ways

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #782 of 786 (permalink) Old Oct 29th, 2009, 05:52 PM
MINI2 Master

Local Time: 12:17 AM
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Canada Male View beken's Black-Eye Purple & Body Color 1st Gen MINI Cooper S Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tominizer View Post
New Mini owner here .............. in Toronto. '08 Cooper S Clubman. Came from an '02 BMW X5. LMAO. Kinda a huge difference. But before you laugh, you'll understand the madness as my project car is an '88 E30 M3.............. very similar to the Mini in many ways
Welcome to MINI2.

05MCS BEP Alta 22mm rear anti-swaybar, Madness CAI, Alta 15%, NGK BRK7EQUP, M7 Strut Tower Reinforcement plates
post #783 of 786 (permalink) Old Jun 6th, 2010, 11:38 AM
1st MINI Owner in QLD !!!

Local Time: 05:17 PM

Australia View brett's British Racing Green & White 1st Gen MINI Cooper S Profile

Hi I have a friend who is moving to Vancover to live for a while, and wanting work. She is a fully trained Jurno - Editor, but is happy to do anything ie Bar work etc,.... if anyone has anything let us know please she is leaving september 17th 201

1968 Mk1 Morris Cooper S 1310cc Downton Lake Green - White
1974 Leyland Mini 1098c Country Cream
2008 MINI Cooper S Chilli Pepper White - Black Roof

post #784 of 786 (permalink) Old Jun 7th, 2010, 07:16 PM
MINI2 Master

Canada Male View beken's Black-Eye Purple & Body Color 1st Gen MINI Cooper S Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett View Post
Hi I have a friend who is moving to Vancover to live for a while, and wanting work. She is a fully trained Jurno - Editor, but is happy to do anything ie Bar work etc,.... if anyone has anything let us know please she is leaving september 17th 201
If your friend is a skier, Mid september is the perfect time to look for work as a ski patrol or ski instructor. I see lots of Aussies up at Whistler every year doing just that.

05MCS BEP Alta 22mm rear anti-swaybar, Madness CAI, Alta 15%, NGK BRK7EQUP, M7 Strut Tower Reinforcement plates
post #785 of 786 (permalink) Old Jun 8th, 2010, 12:32 AM
1st MINI Owner in QLD !!!

Local Time: 05:17 PM

Australia View brett's British Racing Green & White 1st Gen MINI Cooper S Profile

she co-ordinated, but not that co-ordinated! .. more bar work and the usual back packer stuff I think she is chasing..

1968 Mk1 Morris Cooper S 1310cc Downton Lake Green - White
1974 Leyland Mini 1098c Country Cream
2008 MINI Cooper S Chilli Pepper White - Black Roof
post #786 of 786 (permalink) Old Jun 10th, 2010, 07:40 PM
MINI2 Master

If she wants to work in a bar or restaurant, I don't think she should have much problem finding work. There are lots of restaurants in Vancouver and finding good staff is very difficult.

The pay isn't very good (as Vancouver is one of the more expensive cities in the world to live in if you take average income into consideration) but the tips are.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the MINI Cooper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in