So my first Mini was purchased from here and I want to fill in the short version of this story.
1. Buy car and agree will take before paint and wheel works completed to help them hit their sales target before 31st August. (Mistake on my part)
2. Day of collection - Car cannot be taken due to not being able to tax it as post office is closed and car is registered as disabled.
3. Car taken back for MOT, wheel refurb and front splitter repaint. Only one section of splitter repainted, wheels not done at all and they notice oil leak so fix this, oil wasn't topped up and luckily three days later I checked it and that's when I noticed it on bottom line of dipstick. Had to collect car as the car I had borrowed was needed for a demo.
4. Car goes in again for wheels and rest if front splitter paint. Car leaves with 3 out of 4 wheels done leaving one not touched. Two sections of front splitter done but the third missed. Overspray all over front grille, foglamps and JCW badge.
5. Today i get home from work and I get a notice of intended prosecution as on the above day after collecting the car from my office in the morning the salesman gets caught speeding in my car on a dual carriageway moments from my work.
There are small bits in between but overall I'm gobsmacked at the appalling service given so far. In fact I'm at a total loss!