Dealership Feedback Discuss your experiences with MINI dealers worldwide

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #286 of 296 (permalink) Old Jan 18th, 2012, 09:44 AM
MINI2 Regular

Local Time: 05:46 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

United Kingdom Male View Mattstorm's Classified Ads

BlueBell Mini Crewe - Recently bought a brand new Mini One D Clubman from them after buying my Cooper last June and my partner getting her One Hatch in August. Their service is always excellant, really friendly and take the time to chat to you. I did have an issue with my Cooper but to be fair they did everything I could have asked for to try and resolve the problem. If we have more mini's I will definitely be using BlueBell Crewe and would certainly recommend them!

Mattstorm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #287 of 296 (permalink) Old Jan 20th, 2012, 09:29 PM
MINI2 Newbie

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United Kingdom

dealers

i have booked my car into cotswold ii hereford does anyone know what thay are like at all if not i tell you all on tuesday evening

post #288 of 296 (permalink) Old Apr 1st, 2012, 04:24 PM
MINI2 Regular

United Kingdom Male

Time I put in good word for Stephen James dealership in Sth London. For reasons too numerous to mention I have had to visit them on several occasions and they have always been excellent. If every dealer was as considerate we wouldnt needs this thread!

post #289 of 296 (permalink) Old Aug 20th, 2012, 10:26 AM
MINI2 Newbie

Local Time: 09:46 AM

United States

Your right! not all people here are willing to share shameful experiences.
post #290 of 296 (permalink) Old Aug 20th, 2012, 10:36 AM
MINI2 Newbie

Local Time: 09:46 AM

United States

That's sad to hear with. Why does it take that long? Well I thought process of dealing BMW will not take too much time.
post #291 of 296 (permalink) Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:16 PM
MINI2 Newbie

United Kingdom

Stratstone Chesterfield - couldn't believe how poor

Bought my coupe from Bluebell Crewe and service was fantastic.
Popped into Stratstone Chesterfield on Monday to look at changing for a roadster. Woeful experience, started with "how do you spell Carol?" (and not just with or without an "e") and after sitting by ourselves for over 20 mins while they "sorted out an offer" us we left.
Back to Crewe for us!!!
post #292 of 296 (permalink) Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 09:20 AM
MINI2 Privilege Member
MINI2 Master

Local Time: 06:46 PM
Quoted: 53 Post(s)

United Kingdom Male

Oh not very good, folk cant spell these days though, could have been worse I suppose they might have said "How do you spell MINI?"
Yes go back to who you know and trust
post #293 of 296 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 2013, 07:17 AM
MINI2 Regular

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

View My MINI me and me's Chili Red & Black 1st Gen MINI Cooper Diesel Clubman Profile View My MINI me and me's Classified Ads

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue-eyed-samurai View Post
Anyone have any experience dealing with Hexagon in North London?
I just bought a car from them recently, fairly good deal and finance however they seem to lack the ability to communicate internally or by phone or email to me to get the car delivered as agreed. Took around 7 weeks to get the car delivered as agreed at the time of the deal. Lots of excuses but very little action resulting in me having to visit them every Saturday morning for weeks on end when a call or email would have moved everything forward more quickly. I have not been given the opportunity to feedback directly for posting on their website so I will be escalating to MINI UK. I found the whole experience rather odd from a business perspective. In my experience they over promised and under delivered. I may have just been unlucky although I wasn't expecting the earth just a decent level of engagement and delivery of what was promised. Lesson learnt on my part which will be remembered for life, buyers be aware, "the level of service received may be lower that what appears in the mirror"

MINI Me III Mini Dooper Clubman auto 2008-2012 RIP :
post #294 of 296 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 2013, 07:46 AM
MINI2 Privilege Member
MINI2 Master

Quoted: 53 Post(s)

United Kingdom Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by My MINI me and me View Post
, buyers be aware, "the level of service received may be lower that what appears in the mirror"
Probably because MINIs sell themselves, they dont have to try, if you were to cancel your order it would be snapped up by the next person in the queue.
Doesnt give a very good impression to pass onto to others though I agree and theres no excuse for ignoring calls and e mails from a customer, maybe they just didnt like you as a person, who knows?
post #295 of 296 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 2013, 08:22 AM
MINI2 Regular

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

View My MINI me and me's Chili Red & Black 1st Gen MINI Cooper Diesel Clubman Profile View My MINI me and me's Classified Ads

[QUOTE=The Nun;maybe they just didnt like you as a person, who knows?[/QUOTE]

It's one of the explainations, I came to myself, perhaps I should ask for a 360 review next time i want to buy a car to see if I am the sort of customer/person MINI would like to sell to, it could of saved everyone the hastle, as mentioned I am interested in my experience from a business perspective.

MINI Me III Mini Dooper Clubman auto 2008-2012 RIP :
post #296 of 296 (permalink) Old Mar 28th, 2016, 12:34 PM
MINI2 Regular

Local Time: 01:46 PM
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

United States Male

Talking Kudos to FLOW MINI of Raleigh, NC, USA

On 25 March, 2016 I took my 2005 MINI R52, 144340 miles. on the clock, to FLOW MINI OF RALEIGH for the recall # 15V-660: EHPS. I had never used FLOW before, they were the closest, 150 miles. I cant say enough GOOD things about how they treated us and our MINI. First Class. Thank you Josh & staff.
Cheers
Fritz

2005 Chili R52 "Jane"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the MINI Cooper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in