2017 Countryman cooper s ordered - MINI Cooper Forum
Delivery, Shipping & Order Tracking Use this area to discuss your MINI's delivery

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Mar 3rd, 2017, 10:48 PM Thread Starter
MINI2 Newbie

Local Time: 09:00 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Smile 2017 Countryman cooper s ordered

I have ordered my 1st mini and I have the order number. Can anyone tell me how I can track it with just the order number?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Apr 11th, 2017, 11:23 PM
MINI2 Newbie

United States Male

Not certain where you are located, but change the reference to your country if not usa. Give it a few days to set up, but first step is register with "Owners" at Miniusa.com. It is not that timely but generally will be able to follow. More important as it is built, look at order details and will see your VIN. Now is where it gets interesting...and where it let me down as it was stuck at factory and ultimately had to call 1-800-askmini when suspected it was boarding a boat but never updated. They did confirm that was loaded on a ship that day in Zeebruge (where all Countrymen ship from) and told me the name of the ship when I asked. The easiest to track, and what I had been checking was Wallenius Wilhelmsen Global Shipping & Logistics Solutions | Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics and under "cargo #" enter the VIN. Hint, can do a wildcard search with partial VIN and "%" at the end. It is a great site and will get about a 3 day heads up as it arrives in Zeebruge and is schedules, then updates when actually loaded on the ship. It is a great site and unfortunately the other two carriers are not web supportive - and when I did a widcard search sorting by destination arrivals, they have never offloaded any vehicles to Brunswick despite seeing their ships in that port. Mine was shipped by K-Line on Horizon Highway (all their ship names end in Highway) and just pulled into Brunswick and hour ago. YEAH! I can get general schedules (and dates kept slipping) on K-Line website, RORO North Atlantic schedule but nothing else.

Now tracking when on boat. There are 3 sites. Google the ship name, like Horizon Highway, or if more generic...toledo ship, make sure is a vehicle carrier as some ships have the same name. I personally l liked Vesslefinder and MarineTraffic but on VessleFinder be sure to click in the geo coordinates rather than the embedded map. You will lose them mid Atlantic so pay attention to when the last update was. After leaving the English Channel, typically won't have another AIS position update until neat a landmass such as the Azores and about a day prior to arriving along the East Coast. You can get continual if you subscribe to satellite tracking but I didn't. Hope that helps.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Apr 11th, 2017, 11:26 PM
MINI2 Newbie

United States Male

It wouldn't let me post a url until 15 post, so google Wallenius Wilhelmsen Global Shipping & Logistics Solutions for their link. It won't state a variation of their name, but 2global.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the MINI Cooper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in