How to Track My New 2019 Mini Countryman S E - MINI Cooper Forum
Delivery, Shipping & Order Tracking Use this area to discuss your MINI's delivery

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old Apr 14th, 2018, 01:17 PM Thread Starter
MINI2 Newbie

Local Time: 08:04 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

United-States How to Track My New 2019 Mini Countryman S E

I will be a first time Mini owner. I am getting a new 2019 Mini Countryman S E AWD Midnight Black. This site has been very helpfully in walking me through how to track the Countryman. I order my Countryman S E on March 23rd from a dealership in Raleigh, NC. I was able to track the car through production, transit to port and today I call the mini 1866.... number and it states my Mini is at the port. I don't know if the information is updated in real time or there is a slight delay in the information. But this is where I run into my first roadblock. I am assuming my Countryman will be transported from Southampton to Brunswick, GA by a Wallenius Wilhelmsen vessel. I can not verify this information anymore using my Vin# and entering it as the Cargo ID. WW has removed the Cargo ID option from their trace and track site due to security reason. I know there is a vessel leaving Southampton today and will arrive at Brunswick, GA on April 25th. Do anyone know another way to verify if my Mini will be on this vessel without having to contact the dealership? Will the 1866 number provide this information?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old Apr 15th, 2018, 06:08 AM
MINI2 Master

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 685 Post(s)

United Kingdom Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicpull View Post
I will be a first time Mini owner. I am getting a new 2019 Mini Countryman S E AWD Midnight Black. This site has been very helpfully in walking me through how to track the Countryman. I order my Countryman S E on March 23rd from a dealership in Raleigh, NC. I was able to track the car through production, transit to port and today I call the mini 1866.... number and it states my Mini is at the port. I don't know if the information is updated in real time or there is a slight delay in the information. But this is where I run into my first roadblock. I am assuming my Countryman will be transported from Southampton to Brunswick, GA by a Wallenius Wilhelmsen vessel. I can not verify this information anymore using my Vin# and entering it as the Cargo ID. WW has removed the Cargo ID option from their trace and track site due to security reason. I know there is a vessel leaving Southampton today and will arrive at Brunswick, GA on April 25th. Do anyone know another way to verify if my Mini will be on this vessel without having to contact the dealership? Will the 1866 number provide this information?
MINI Plant Oxford - Home
above link is where it was built would think only way forward at this stage is contact them but i would think from when the car enters shipping until it goes through customs and paperwork chances are any info would be limited until cleared through as coming from uk to us border controls, the shipping company also ship land rover and roll royce aston martin honda civic as well plus all kinds of plant machinery i seen a documentary on the enclosed chip used impressive thing holds a lot or stuff

good tuners/repairs in southwest uk top guys 01579388980
good tuner/ecu body control clones etc lancaster up north uk DALE PHONE NUMBER 07807 222262 top guy.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old Apr 15th, 2018, 03:11 PM
MINI2 Privilege Member Has met Quack Quack Jack
Sour Mash

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)

United Kingdom Male

Garage
For a second I thought you were going to take it on a track

2002 Mini Cooper R50, purchased Nov 2016

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old Apr 15th, 2018, 10:34 PM Thread Starter
MINI2 Newbie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Thanks for the reply. I guess I will just have to call customer service or the dealership to see if it made the boat. I wasn't planning on putting the mini on a track.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the MINI Cooper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in