MINI Cooper Forum banner

Leak Noise!!!

1K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  Deepesse 
#1 ·
I have took my Mini Cooper S to a garage to have the wishbone replaced the wishbone and now as soon I have left the garage there is a novice like there is a leak at manifold head, this notice you can here better from the inside of the car. Can this problem been caused from the mechanic? Any of you had this experience before?

#2 ·
I have took my Mini Cooper S to a garage to have the wishbone replaced the wishbone and now as soon I have left the garage there is a novice like there is a leak at manifold head, this notice you can here better from the inside of the car. Can this problem been caused from the mechanic? Any of you had this experience before?

#3 ·
I have took my Mini Cooper S to a garage to have the wishbone replaced and now as soon I have left the garage there is a noise in idle like there is a leak at manifold head, this noise you can here better from the inside of the car and it comes from the right side.Can this problem been caused from the mechanic? Any of you had this experience before?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.