MINI Cooper Forum banner

Anyone had any dealings with pcp?

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Mid Life Mini 
#1 ·
Hello [emoji4]

I'm looking for a mini select pcp quote on a auto chilli pack jcw! Has anyone had any dealings with this especially with synter mini?? They currently have an offer on on the coupe which is 240 a month 5k deposit 1.9 Apr over 4 years with a 8k balloon payment! I'd like to get something similar but I know that won't be easy! What's everyone's advise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 ·
Personally I wouldnt touch it, I want to know that if my world falls apart and I lose my job or something then I don't have to wave bye bye to my car because I can't afford the payments. I like to actually own my car. I know that PCP works for some peope and they are really happy with it but it shocked me how hard the dealer was pushing me to go down the PCP route, implying that I would be a fool to put my money into a car when I could rent one. They even wanted to give me money back on my car when I traded it in, I guess that PCP is an incredibly lucrative option for a dealer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.