MINI Cooper Forum banner

Finally picked her up!!

6K views 45 replies 17 participants last post by  S33BBY 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well after two weeks of painfull waiting I finally got to pick up my new P&J! I posted a thread on here with the specs etc so wont go into them again on here. The 88bhp diesel definatley pulls alot better than my Bro's 75bhp ONE D, however they are both miles ahead of my previous C2. Its a joy to drive and the H/K system is awesome! Thought you might like to see some pics... :D

The amp for the H/K

Hope you like her...

p.s. Mod's sorry about the size it wont let me load them onto my MINI2 gallery, and I dont know how else to do thumnails?! Please change them for me! :smile:

See less See more
#40 ·
No need to apologise! Thanks for trying to help! I'll have a bash at it then on friday or sat (if they have arrived by then) and I'll post some pics. If I get stuck I'll no doubt be back on here asking for help! :D

#42 ·
Fitted them!

Hi all.

Just a little progress report, I've fitted the lenses now. They look great!!! I'm dead pleased with them, its amazing how something so simple can make the car look so much better. You were all right about it not taking long, really really simple to do!! :D

Gave it a polish today as well but not got any decent pics of it because the light was going as I'd finished.

Got some pics of the lenses though:

James.

#45 ·
Thanks John. Wish I had xenons though. Yours looks cool with them!! Unfortunatley they are silly money to retro fit.

Been a while since I've looked at this thread, but spots have now gone on aswell. Looking at gettin a rear spolier next, Cooper S or Aero. Hopefully save some cash when I'm back from Uni over the summer months.

Spots...

James.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.