Here's my ideas :-
- 220 is fine as long as you can get the power down quickly out of bends.
- Get the weight below it's competition(Leon, Astra, etc) so huge power isn't needed, use maybe a carbon fibre bonnet(lighter and a very racer look), lighter magnesium wheels(honda Integra), less soundproofing inside, carbon seats rather than steel(Recaro style), leave the rear seats in otherwise how can you show off to your mates
- Improve the handling by using the JCW bits from the race series
- As they have to pass new car sound regs, why don't they add a bypass valve into the exhaust(like the DB9) so it rasps at higher revs a bit like a rally car and have quad tailpipes(M3 style).
- The supercarger is a feature, we want to hear it whine more, strip the soundproofing from the engine bay
- 2 colour choices that are unique and maybe a solid black, everything bodymatched and maybe even lose the stripes as too many cars are copying them (Fiesta ST, Fiat Panda!! anyone).
- sort out the bodykit, as mentioned before, use the Aerokit as a basis & tweek it a little, that kit looks like it came off something else.
- use the Hartge Union Jack wheels - this is a British icon after all
- slick the rear wiper back on, we all know it's needed