Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: in or near my MINI
Local Time: 02:16 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I would do a number of this to remedy this. In no particular order, just off the top of my head:
* more power, painted calipers and upgraded rear rotors as well
* allow certain options -sunroof, in particular, to be added or deleted (DSC for example)
* permit other standard color combinations to be offered, the one shown is too blah, too much like dark silver. not exciting.
* special cloth/leather interior seating, not checkmate option
* side skirts are very odd - standard aerokit is cool, maybe with enhanced front and rear valences, but the side treatment should be ditched or changed
* 2000? Way too many.
* get rid of the rear seat delete deal
* ditch the 18s.....they are impractical unless you live on glass smooth roadways
I think those combinations would be more popular with the motoring public in real life.
Last edited by pbraun; Nov 8th, 2005 at 09:57 PM.