Countryman Fuel Filter clips - MINI Cooper Forum

Maintenance & MINI Care
Find Sponsor products associated with this forum
Questions and advice on keeping your MINI in top shape, from engine oil to body wax

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Apr 28th, 2019, 07:51 PM Thread Starter
MINI2 Newbie

Local Time: 11:11 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Countryman Fuel Filter clips

Does anyone know where I could buy these clips (see photo) in the UK. They are Dorman 800-027 Fuel Line retaining clips. They seem to be readily available in the USA, but I can't find an online seller in the UK.

I was servicing a family member's 2014 Countryman Cooper D 1.6 and found that the fuel filter has a plastic quick connect fitting on one end. However, the single push tab on it was stiff and I don't want to attempt to remove it without having a replacement clip to hand. I have done some research and found cases of people breaking these clips.

I found a case where someone broke the clips whilst changing the fuel filter on an X5. The quick disconnect fitting on the Countryman looks identical to the 2006 X5.

Thanks

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the MINI Cooper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in