Giant breed dogs do fit in Clubmans - Official - Page 5 - MINI Cooper Forum
MINI Clubman MINI Clubman 2007 - Present

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #61 of 70 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2008, 07:50 PM
MINI2 Master

Local Time: 12:59 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Scotland Male View CC07ERS's Sparkling Silver & Black 2nd Gen MINI Cooper S Diesel ALL4 Countryman Profile View CC07ERS's Classified Ads

Plenty of room fro dog drool

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 70 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2008, 11:41 AM
MINI2 Newbie

Local Time: 12:59 PM

United Kingdom

I am sooooo glad I came on here and found this thread (I haven't logged into Mini2 for nearly 2 years!!!).

We've just bought a Boxer puppy called Izzy and I've been telling the wife that we're going to have to trade in the Cooper S Convertilbe to something a little more practical... thank God that the Clubman looks big enough. I was getting worried that I'd have to swap my MCSC for something a bit too dull and run of the mill... like a Golf or a Focus

She's tiny at the moment but give it a couple of months and she'll be a big bundle of slobering fun!

Seeing as everyone else is post photos of their dogs, here's our beautiful little girl...

Izzy The Boxer - a set on Flickr

Indie Blue Cooper, White Roof + 16" Alloys, Chili Pack, Leather Seats, Climate control, ASC-T, Alarm - My little baby
Thanks for this post from:
JBA
post #63 of 70 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2008, 03:17 PM
MINI2 Newbie

Local Time: 01:59 PM

Netherlands

HI we just got an 08 MCCS because we have a bull mastiff puppy which was getting too large for the 05 checkmate ,the problem is the dealer says he can't supply the mini dog cover because of quality control issues they say that BMW have put them on hold.
Is there an independant way to verify this fact and/or are there any good alternatives for big drooly dogs.
Much thanks

post #64 of 70 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Has met Quack Quack Jack
MINI2 Master

Local Time: 07:59 AM

United States Female View ontheroadagain's Pure Silver & Black 2nd Gen MINI Cooper Clubman Profile

Thumbs up

Although this is overseas, their work is top notch and many MINI owners have used their products: PoochStyle | Stylish custom-made products for your dog Their customer service is excellent. Send them an email.

P.S. Lordy99, Izzy is soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!

First love: MC CVT Indi Blue/White '04
Past MINI: MC CVT PW/Black '06
Present MINI: MCCa Pure Silver/BLK '09 w/roof rails
post #65 of 70 (permalink) Old Jul 7th, 2008, 05:57 PM
MINI2 Regular

Local Time: 11:59 AM

United Kingdom

What a great thread !!! my 2 favourite things in life my mini and my dog

Considering a Clubman D at the moment. I have a Miniture Schnauzer called Alfie but its hard work getting him in and out of the back seat of my Cooper D and my daughters not impressed when I put him in the front and her in the back !!!

This is Alfie! hopefully we will find a suitable Clubman D soon

Great photos of all your dogs in the boot !!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	alf.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	148434  
post #66 of 70 (permalink) Old Jul 25th, 2008, 07:24 PM
MINI2 Part-time Lurker

Local Time: 06:59 AM

United States

More evidence of the Clubman capacity, courtesy of our St. Bernard, Emma...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	148959   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-1.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	148960  

"Wallace" : '08 Laser Blue Cooper S Clubman
"Gromit" : '07 Sparkling Silver Cooper S Sidewalk convertible
Thanks for this post from:
post #67 of 70 (permalink) Old Aug 1st, 2008, 03:13 PM
MINI2 Regular

Local Time: 04:59 AM

United States Male View osotoc's Classified Ads

Send a message via AIM to osotoc Send a message via Yahoo to osotoc
In complete agreement about Poochstyle cargo mats. Juliana was extremely helpful and walked me thru all the options for my Clubbie. Yesterday, my cargo mat w/ bumper flat, front seat extenders, and "new" side extentions arrived. It's fantastic: well-made and top notch workmanship. Poochstyle even provided pre-cut holes to help tether my pups both to the floor eyelits and the rear seat latch.

Definitely head to the website and check out all the options. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

cheers,
albert

PS: Emma is adorable!!
post #68 of 70 (permalink) Old Aug 8th, 2008, 02:31 PM
MINI2 Regular

United States

Would it be possible for someone to take pictures and measurements of their OEM boot protector? I've been in the queue for one since APRIL and according to my dealer there is a 27-person backorder list in the US alone. MiniMania used to sell them (at $50 over OEM MSRP) however they are now listed as "no longer available".

As time passes, the more my hopes dim for getting an OEM cover, unfortunately. I have seen 3rd party sites that make ones for "animals" and although I do have 2 dogs, I would like something a bit more sturdy and less "fluffy" than the ones they sell for pets. So, I'm thinking of having one made (my MIL sews ). I assume that they aren't anything fancy.... rectangular floor with rectangular front and side panels and a fold out rear flap. I just need some measurements and pictures of the "details" (e.g. the suction cups to the windows, detail by the front seats and detail of the rear flap with bar).

Would anyone be so kind as to privide these?
post #69 of 70 (permalink) Old Aug 8th, 2008, 03:39 PM
MINI2 Part-time Lurker

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. J View Post
Would it be possible for someone to take pictures and measurements of their OEM boot protector? I've been in the queue for one since APRIL and according to my dealer there is a 27-person backorder list in the US alone. MiniMania used to sell them (at $50 over OEM MSRP) however they are now listed as "no longer available".

As time passes, the more my hopes dim for getting an OEM cover, unfortunately. I have seen 3rd party sites that make ones for "animals" and although I do have 2 dogs, I would like something a bit more sturdy and less "fluffy" than the ones they sell for pets. So, I'm thinking of having one made (my MIL sews ). I assume that they aren't anything fancy.... rectangular floor with rectangular front and side panels and a fold out rear flap. I just need some measurements and pictures of the "details" (e.g. the suction cups to the windows, detail by the front seats and detail of the rear flap with bar).

Would anyone be so kind as to privide these?
We just received our Pooch Style boot cover, but haven't taken any pictures with it in the car yet. If we use it this weekend we'll take some shots and post them. I'd seriously consider just ordering one from them, unless you're looking for something you can use for hauling heavy duty loads.

"Wallace" : '08 Laser Blue Cooper S Clubman
"Gromit" : '07 Sparkling Silver Cooper S Sidewalk convertible
post #70 of 70 (permalink) Old Aug 8th, 2008, 04:32 PM
MINI2 Regular

United States

I am looking something where the main goal is protection, not creature comfort.... so I don't think a "pooch" boot cover would be OK for me

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the MINI Cooper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in