MINI Cooper Forum banner

Pros and Cons of Leasing a Car

888K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  mike1967 
#1 ·

The route to car ownership is filled with many options and leasing can be one for those who do not want to commit to a long-term purchase.

Read more >>

See less See more
#7 ·
i've over the years had finance where loaned money for new car only half its value on a balloon deal so just monthly it also gave a option after 3 years to pay off the other half or refinance it or have another new car etc , i' ve also bought cars outright with personal loan, even done the pcp agreement where its leased to me get a new one every year etc, any thing thats hpi related gets hammered on mileages if go over agreed amount , done the same for many years with bikes , have paid so much interest over the years just because I wanted what I wanted and now etc,, 15 years ago I decided to only buy a car that I can buy out right ,, so these days I buy a car based on its broken and I fix it use it for 6 months to a year and repeat ,, amazing the amount of money this brings back to my life going forward, nice feeling to drive around in a car that cost 2k and is worth 5k when running right ,