MINI Cooper Forum banner

Bored today, so went out and took a few pictures.....

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  R99 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Well, as the title says.... I was pretty bored today, so I decided to nip out at lunchtime and take a few pictures. Nothing special, all the locations are a few minutes from home. I didn't really plan this in advance so excuse the dirty car. :eek:

Some more...

Any comments welcome. :)

See less See more
#3 ·
Cheers, yeh its a Zip roof decal. :D

Thanks for the comments about the car by the way, appreciated.

The photos are not the best by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm pleased with the 1st picture. Two mins in a basic picture editing thing, to crop and change to B&W seems to have brought it out nicely. :)

The others are just bog standard.

#7 ·
Thanks, which one are you going for? The MINI one, or the new MINIPirate design?

A very dramatic stance indeed. Looks good. I agree about the plate though, you clearly spent lots getting your Signature plate so why hide it :D

Random poser runs are always good fun, and when you eventually change cars means you have lots of pics of your old one which is always interesting in years to come.
Cheers. I'm rubbish in PS, my limits are cropping and changing to B&W, so I was pleased that someone had a go at improving it, just not keen on the MINI text.

Surprisingly the plate wasn't very expensive. It was a cheap(ish) £250 plate from the DVLA. My second name is Jolly, hence the JOL ending. ;)

#5 ·
Thanks Mark. Someone on another site did this photshop of the original picture.... I think it looks good, would be nicer without the MINI on the numberplate though.

#6 ·
A very dramatic stance indeed. Looks good. I agree about the plate though, you clearly spent lots getting your Signature plate so why hide it :D

Random poser runs are always good fun, and when you eventually change cars means you have lots of pics of your old one which is always interesting in years to come.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.