Our new mini after a little detailing - Page 2 - MINI Cooper Forum

Photos, Photoshops, Videos & Showcases Show off your MINI, or other MINIs you've taken photos and videos of in this forum, with no image posting restrictions

8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old Jun 18th, 2018, 08:06 AM
MINI2 Senior

Local Time: 06:19 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)

Scotland

Garage
I lost about a thousand photos even though I had a paid Photobucket account before the charging fiasco... fortunately I also had most of them on old harddrives too. Coming onto this forum does make photo posting a bit longwinded compared to several other forums i’m On where you have 1mb of storage and can upload images that get automatically resized in the process of uploading. For Mini2 I have opened an Imageshack free account and that has menus to copy the link for posting to a forum/ website. I’m not sure how much photos get resized but sometimes when I post links to the pictures here I can only see half a photo! At least here when you post a photo taken on an iPhone or iPad they come out the right way round, on some forums they come out either upside down or rotated through 90 degrees.

Driving along in my automobile
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old Jun 18th, 2018, 08:14 AM
MINI2 Newbie

Local Time: 05:19 AM
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

United States Male

That is very nice car model.
Maybe if it was a little more slammed model, I would find it even more attractive.

post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old Jun 18th, 2018, 09:17 PM
MINI2 Privilege Member Has met Quack Quack Jack
Sour Mash

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)

United Kingdom Male

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambert View Post
That is very nice car model.
Maybe if it was a little more slammed model, I would find it even more attractive.
Donít think a slammed car wouldnít suit the driving conditions here I have a hard enough time in my stock mini with runflats

2002 Mini Cooper R50, purchased Nov 2016

post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old Jun 18th, 2018, 09:18 PM
Sour Mash

United Kingdom Male

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim in Scotland View Post
I lost about a thousand photos even though I had a paid Photobucket account before the charging fiasco... fortunately I also had most of them on old harddrives too. Coming onto this forum does make photo posting a bit longwinded compared to several other forums iím On where you have 1mb of storage and can upload images that get automatically resized in the process of uploading. For Mini2 I have opened an Imageshack free account and that has menus to copy the link for posting to a forum/ website. Iím not sure how much photos get resized but sometimes when I post links to the pictures here I can only see half a photo! At least here when you post a photo taken on an iPhone or iPad they come out the right way round, on some forums they come out either upside down or rotated through 90 degrees.
Tend to use the PC for anything more than a written message personally as iOS may have made internet more accessable but takes away all but the basic functionality/options you get with a proper computer

post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old Jun 20th, 2018, 10:02 AM
MINI2 Regular

Quoted: 36 Post(s)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackdaniel View Post
The white is a nice colour for the Minis I think would look awesome with blue stripes.
I like the white (got it because they're more visible ) but honestly when detailing cars there's nothing better than a perfectly polished coloured car, with white you can get it looking great but they never look quite as shiny, will post some pics of mine up soon
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old Jun 20th, 2018, 11:16 AM
Sour Mash

United Kingdom Male

Garage
True I saw a red car recently on a forum (not Mini) I honestly thought he had photoshopped it it was like a mirror
MickT likes this.

post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old Aug 6th, 2018, 06:54 PM
MINI2 Newbie

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Perfect MINI, like it!
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old Sep 30th, 2018, 02:53 AM
MINI2 Newbie

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickT View Post
Looks great it is just a shame about the picture quality being changed. I wish I had gotten a different colour Mini now, mine is white and while I can get the wet look it just doesn't compare to a wet look on say red, black or blue.
I also think like you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the MINI Cooper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in