Second Generation Faults & Fixes MINI faults and fixes Late 2006 - Present

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Unread Today, 09:45 AM Thread Starter
MINI2 Master

Local Time: 06:39 PM
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 647 Post(s)

United Kingdom Male

mapping/ecu clone/stand alone maps read on.

going to share this, i use this guy all the time really helpful and is on a level with car ecu's that most only dream of,
he can do mail order mapping ie send ecu to him he maps it posts it back,
mileage correction say if had a ecu change he can put mileage to where it should be,
he had a guy with a mini got number off me on here wanted to run bigger injectors and hybrid turbo etc and found the injectors would not match the cycles needed this guy try a few mapping company's they said impossible cant be done, he done it,
the best bit he'd not greedy and very helpful number below
dale.... 07807222262
i used his knowledge and service again today with a citron fault that a number of garages had gave up on,, ie bsi fault and he can clone a secondhand one top bloke

Albert Einstein: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Last edited by mike1967; Today at 01:21 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Unread Today, 09:50 AM
knt
MINI2 Regular

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)

Might be interested in this.

Do you know the costs of full ECU recalibration to either standalone ECU (with base map) or factory ECU?

Where is he/she based?

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Unread Today, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
MINI2 Master

United Kingdom Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by knt View Post

Do you know the costs of full ECU recalibration to either standalone ECU (with base map) or factory ECU?

Where is he/she based?
he's based lancaster i've known him for past 8 years learnt a lot from him as well , i dont know costs he wants that said he has always been cheaper than anyone else i have tried and always top work done, in fact he pointed me at the autocom diagnostics gear, send him a text mention mike 1967 of mini forum ask what you want to do and costs easy way to do it i do that all the time with him. he's honest guy there has been times where he could of made more money out of me and rather than do that pointed me in a direction to work it out myself first before spending out on the gear as such,

Albert Einstein: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Last edited by mike1967; Today at 01:57 PM.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Unread Today, 10:02 AM Thread Starter
MINI2 Master

United Kingdom Male

only thing i woulds ask anyone is only contact him if deffo need to get something done rather than some might just want to talk cars he's busy bloke

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Unread Today, 01:22 PM Thread Starter
MINI2 Master

United Kingdom Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by knt View Post

Where is he/she based?
edited the phone number put wrong one in its 07807222262

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Unread Today, 01:57 PM Thread Starter
MINI2 Master

United Kingdom Male

some other stuff he can do below
dpf delete software only
egr delete software only,
clone main ecu,
and when repairable he can.

can delete individual ecu files, ie say you wanted to run a car with no cat and 02 sensors for track use of course they can remove these from the self check list the ecu uses when first booted ie this causes eml if not done correctly, or any code that dont effect the car driving but just keeps setting limp mode as such.
also does all vw audi skoda vag stuff most things if not all, Peugeot Citroen most things can be cloned and played with , he's been doing it 20 years plus experience is there, he's the guy a garage contacts when get a job in that they are lost on, not found much he cant sort or if cant will be honest and say sorry its new part needed, as the mini bci are at present.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the MINI Cooper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in