Have I missed anything... - MINI Cooper Forum

Second Generation MINI Cooper S MINI Cooper S Late 2006 - Present

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old Sep 1st, 2007, 03:31 AM Thread Starter
It's just a car... right?
 
R56_JCW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London
Local Time: 03:55 PM
Posts: 21
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United Kingdom Male View R56_JCW's Laser Blue & White 2nd Gen MINI Cooper S Profile View R56_JCW's Classified Ads
 
Send a message via MSN to R56_JCW
United-Kingdom Have I missed anything...

Just ordered my new MCS in replacement for my poor dead '04 Chilli-Red Cooper (Ran out of oil, no warning lights or nothing, then the engine died) anyway, it was the excuse I needed to order my new one. I just wanted to know if I had missed anything that people would strongly recommend. Spec is as follows:


MINI Cooper S 1.6 4−Cyl 16V Laser Blue
Clth/Lea Ray Carbon Black


Options
872 CHILI Pack
255 Sport Leather Steer Wheel
2RH 17" Flame Spoke Alloys
423 Floor Mats
450 Pass. Seat Height Adj.
493 Storage Compartment Pack
520 Front Foglights
522 Bi−Xenon Headlights
534 Automatic Air Conditioning
550 On−Board Computer
563 Interior Light Pack
736 2nd Remote Key
226 Sports Suspension
249 Multifunction for S/Wheel
2TA Limited Slip Differential
313 Exterior Mirror Pack
314 Heated Mirrors/Washerjets
327 White Bonnet Stripes
359 Visibility Pack
382 Roof&Mirror Caps In White
384 Alloy Wheels In White
403 Panoramic Glass Sunroof
420 Darkened Rear Glass
431 Auto−Dim Interior Mirror
4A7 Colour Line Dark Grey
4AA Anthracite Roof Lining
4BD Interior Trim Piano Black
507 Park Distance Control
521 Rain Sensor & Lights On
609 Navigation System
654 DAB Digital Radio
6FD HiFi Speaker System

TLC
Aerokit with PDC
Spotlights
VERY EXCITED

R56_JCW is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old Sep 1st, 2007, 03:53 AM
MINI2 Privilege Member
Once lost, now found..
 
ScottyB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: David McGhan's World
Local Time: 01:55 AM
Posts: 204,985
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)

Australia Male View ScottyB's Pure Silver & Black 1st Gen MINI Cooper S Profile View ScottyB's MINI Features Album View ScottyB's Classified Ads
                     
Congrats!!!

And very nice spec!







Some say he loves gaming and that he also loves house work..... All we know is, he's called The ScottyB!
ScottyB is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old Sep 1st, 2007, 11:40 AM
MINI2 Master
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Kilmarnock
Local Time: 03:55 PM
Posts: 2,763
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Scotland Male View CC07ERS's Sparkling Silver & Black 2nd Gen MINI Cooper S Diesel ALL4 Countryman Profile View CC07ERS's Classified Ads
 
wow you ticked all the boxes ,to finnish it off get the JCW engine upgrade. How much for this then?

CC07ERS is offline  
 
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old Sep 1st, 2007, 11:49 AM
118
Has met Quack Quack Jack
MINI2 Master
 
118's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: West Sussex
Local Time: 03:55 PM
Posts: 21,966
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United Kingdom Male View 118's Eclipse Grey & Black 2nd Gen MINI Cooper S Profile View 118's Classified Ads
               
excellent, sounds like a great spec! can't wait to see photos - when are you expecting it?

118 is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old Sep 1st, 2007, 12:48 PM Thread Starter
It's just a car... right?
 
R56_JCW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London
Local Time: 03:55 PM
Posts: 21
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United Kingdom Male View R56_JCW's Laser Blue & White 2nd Gen MINI Cooper S Profile View R56_JCW's Classified Ads
 
Send a message via MSN to R56_JCW
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC07ERS View Post
wow you ticked all the boxes ,to finnish it off get the JCW engine upgrade. How much for this then?
JCW upgrade is coming, thought I'd recover from this first, enjoy the 'S' and then upgrade in the New Year. It's just over 24k - I know it will be worth every penny
R56_JCW is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old Sep 1st, 2007, 12:52 PM
118
Has met Quack Quack Jack
MINI2 Master
 
118's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: West Sussex
Local Time: 03:55 PM
Posts: 21,966
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United Kingdom Male View 118's Eclipse Grey & Black 2nd Gen MINI Cooper S Profile View 118's Classified Ads
               
Quote:
Originally Posted by R56_JCW View Post
JCW upgrade is coming, thought I'd recover from this first, enjoy the 'S' and then upgrade in the New Year. It's just over 24k - I know it will be worth every penny
sounds like you've got the same idea as me too then, and around the same cost - trust me, it's worth every penny!

118 is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old Sep 1st, 2007, 01:02 PM Thread Starter
It's just a car... right?
 
R56_JCW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London
Local Time: 03:55 PM
Posts: 21
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United Kingdom Male View R56_JCW's Laser Blue & White 2nd Gen MINI Cooper S Profile View R56_JCW's Classified Ads
 
Send a message via MSN to R56_JCW
Quote:
Originally Posted by 118 View Post
sounds like you've got the same idea as me too then, and around the same cost - trust me, it's worth every penny!
When's yours in 118? Scothall (Borehamwood - Clare is a Legend) has managed to get me a Sept build I shoul have her by end of Sept!
R56_JCW is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old Sep 1st, 2007, 01:11 PM
118
Has met Quack Quack Jack
MINI2 Master
 
118's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: West Sussex
Local Time: 03:55 PM
Posts: 21,966
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United Kingdom Male View 118's Eclipse Grey & Black 2nd Gen MINI Cooper S Profile View 118's Classified Ads
               
excellent, not too long then!

I already have mine - got it back in April and loving it! The build quality is much better than my previous 04 S Works



some more photos here

118 is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old Sep 2nd, 2007, 01:34 AM
Sparkling Silver R56
 
Robot Features's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sydney
Local Time: 12:55 AM
Posts: 195
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Australia Male View Robot Features's Classified Ads
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by R56_JCW View Post
Just ordered my new MCS in replacement for my poor dead '04 Chilli-Red Cooper (Ran out of oil, no warning lights or nothing, then the engine died) anyway, it was the excuse I needed to order my new one. I just wanted to know if I had missed anything that people would strongly recommend. Spec is as follows:


MINI Cooper S 1.6 4?Cyl 16V Laser Blue
Clth/Lea Ray Carbon Black


Options
872 CHILI Pack
255 Sport Leather Steer Wheel
2RH 17" Flame Spoke Alloys
423 Floor Mats
450 Pass. Seat Height Adj.
493 Storage Compartment Pack
520 Front Foglights
522 Bi?Xenon Headlights
534 Automatic Air Conditioning
550 On?Board Computer
563 Interior Light Pack
736 2nd Remote Key
226 Sports Suspension
249 Multifunction for S/Wheel
2TA Limited Slip Differential
313 Exterior Mirror Pack
314 Heated Mirrors/Washerjets
327 White Bonnet Stripes
359 Visibility Pack
382 Roof&Mirror Caps In White
384 Alloy Wheels In White
403 Panoramic Glass Sunroof
420 Darkened Rear Glass
431 Auto?Dim Interior Mirror
4A7 Colour Line Dark Grey
4AA Anthracite Roof Lining
4BD Interior Trim Piano Black
507 Park Distance Control
521 Rain Sensor & Lights On
609 Navigation System
654 DAB Digital Radio
6FD HiFi Speaker System

TLC
Aerokit with PDC
Spotlights
VERY EXCITED


The Satnav system is pretty awesome! Adds that extra touch and amazing convenience
Robot Features is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old Sep 2nd, 2007, 03:22 AM
R56 Cooper S
 
Avantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London, UK
Local Time: 02:55 PM
Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United Kingdom Male
 
Chrome line interior?

Looks great with the Piano black

Avantone


Avantone is offline  
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old Sep 2nd, 2007, 06:08 PM
MINI2 Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Fraserburgh
Local Time: 03:55 PM
Posts: 827
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Scotland Male
 
Scotland

R56_JCW thats some spec the dealer must love you but i must admit it will look stunning with all that kit and with a JCW engine kit will be the icing on the cake, thats a quick build is sales slowing or dealer pulling stings.
DerekH is offline  
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old Sep 2nd, 2007, 09:42 PM Thread Starter
It's just a car... right?
 
R56_JCW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London
Local Time: 03:55 PM
Posts: 21
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United Kingdom Male View R56_JCW's Laser Blue & White 2nd Gen MINI Cooper S Profile View R56_JCW's Classified Ads
 
Send a message via MSN to R56_JCW
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekH View Post
R56_JCW thats some spec the dealer must love you but i must admit it will look stunning with all that kit and with a JCW engine kit will be the icing on the cake, thats a quick build is sales slowing or dealer pulling stings.
Well as a family this will be our 4th Mini from same dealer, we know them well, I presume Clare (brill) is pulling some strings... I think it was first due October week 3!
R56_JCW is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply
Tags: ,


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MINI Cooper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Building up for SM auto-x dhanrollz First Generation MINI Tuning 1 Dec 18th, 2012 06:07 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome