Hi there - MINI Cooper Forum

Welcome New Members New members, please introduce yourself here. Tell us a bit about you and your Mini.

1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rentascruff

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Apr 16th, 2019, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
MINI2 Newbie

Local Time: 01:19 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Scotland Male

Hi there

Hi, and thanks for the add to the forum.
I have just bought a Mini One Cooper as my daughter's first car. I have no experience of Minis (well, not of the modern Minis at any rate), so suspect I will be a regular visitor to the forum for help and advice. I chose a Mini One as I felt it had a more substantial body for protecting the occupants compared to the smaller (cheaper!) first car choices - hopefully it will be more reliable as well. The car is a 3-door 1.6 Cooper (I will fill out a more technical description in my profile once I have collected the car and understand some of the finer points of the nomenclature). Initial thoughts (as a Saab fan) were favourable - it's 17 years old so I am expecting to have to do some work on it to fettle it for her.
Looking forward to researching various details on the forum - the (single) key doesn't operate the remote central locking, so that will be one of my first investigations...no doubt more will follow...

Jackdaniel likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the MINI Cooper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in