MINI Cooper Forum banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. General Discussion
    Hi my knowledgeable friends; I have a predicament! Where is the pass through hole to get cables etc through to the cab for switches and instruments on my R52 cabriolet? I have searched but i am at a loss. I can use a hole cutter but i don't know where to cut ...or what's behind the bulkhead...
1-1 of 1 Results