MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
A GinGer ******
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I ordered a MCS for delivery march 05 last weekend

the dealer did not have the option on the on the screen for the LSD so she just manualy added £100 to the chilli pack costs

this right???

I'm just worryed that:

A: ive paid £100 for something that ive read is included with the chilli pack
B: I may get it and it may not have it on..

how could i check when i get the car it has the LSD without stripping it down? which i aint gonna do of course!!!!

·
JCW time
18,905 Posts
oGGy said:
Hello I ordered a MCS for delivery march 05 last weekend

the dealer did not have the option on the on the screen for the LSD so she just manualy added £100 to the chilli pack costs

this right???

I'm just worryed that:

A: ive paid £100 for something that ive read is included with the chilli pack
B: I may get it and it may not have it on..

how could i check when i get the car it has the LSD without stripping it down? which i aint gonna do of course!!!!
Don't panic :D
The dealers online system has not been updated yet to include the new bits. My MCSC order has the same thing on it. I have ordered the new rear light upgrade and that is down as a miscellaneous accessory :confused:
The correct price for the Chilli with LSD is £1600 :)

·
New MCS Owner
41 Posts
Same here. My dealer had the details on a piece of paper and adjusted it accordingly. I paid £1600 for chili pack and £150 for TLC

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hmm.. my dealer hasn't mentioned any price raise in the Chili pack and my TLC was 100 quid. However, the week after, my missus ordered a Cooper Cabrio and the TLC was 150 quid.

Ahem.. hope I get away with it!

·
Registered
52 Posts
How long are you having to wait from ordering to delivery?

I have a EB 02 MCS with lots of toys and 39K miles, its the best car I have owned in 20 years of driving so fancy another for the 05 reg say march /april.

probably Hyper blue with chilli (LSD) and most likely S-works seats and 210BHP this time.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hmm.. I imagine the dealers will get back to me if the chili price has gone up. Its for march delivery so they have plenty time. I actually did ask but they said they didn't know owt about it..

There's some cracking roads in Derbyshire, I want the LSD!!

·
I want that one in blue..
53 Posts
My dealer has not mentioned th extra £100 either :D

and I have a revised config with the LSD, Bullet Alloys,

and white indicators applied.

Although I reckon that it will catch up with me before the car is delivered :(

Gary

1 - 8 of 8 Posts