MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

been looking at quite a few posts and lots of people going on about 05 mini??? I'm probably missing the point but isnt it 54 plate next? :confused:

·
Sponsor/Moderator/Other
3,265 Posts
Welcome to MINI2.

05 is the model year, as in 2005. Especially in the US model years matter more then when you registered the car. 2005 model year production started July 1st 2004. Because of some changes (which are listed elsewhere) people have been talking about the '05s a fair amount, and they're just starting to get delivered now.

·
Astro
295 Posts
Welcome to Mini2

05 is just the new model of mini, small things have been changed, like bumpers, things inside have changed a little bit and there is a new gearbox now.

hope this helps

·
The Hartge Experience
1,032 Posts
and if u order now, you will get the 05 mini, like i ordered a cooper, was gonna be delivered in september, but was the 05 model. tho now ive ordererd a cooper s. you got a MINI funkarooo?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ahh, does anyone know what the waiting time is now if you order a mini? Know i asked last year and is was taking about 6 months for mine. Just off to the MINI garage today or tomorrow to place my order. Will let you know what spec i decde on. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
funkarooo
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing