MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I ordered my Dooper towards the end of November with an ex.stock date of 26th Jan. I ordered the Chilli pack plus a few other choice extras but not auto air con. Considering the spec changes, does anyone know if it likely to turn up with the new spec, especially auto air con ??

TIA

OBEE

·
MINI memories...
508 Posts
I ordered my Dooper towards the end of November with an ex.stock date of 26th Jan. I ordered the Chilli pack plus a few other choice extras but not auto air con. Considering the spec changes, does anyone know if it likely to turn up with the new spec, especially auto air con ??
Most unlikely I'd say!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOO HOO !!

Its arrived with the 09 spec !! That means I get auto air con instead of aircon. Will post some pics soon .....

:D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like it, however its difficult to tell re. price as its a company lease car. They paid £16.5 for it and I pay £80 per month towards it.

Well chuffed !!! :biggrin::red:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chilli pack plus...would be?:puzzled:
At the time I ordered the Chili Pack plus basic BT, heated mirrors/windscreen jets, stripes, white wheels, MFSW, 16" bridge alloys and armrest.

When it arrived it has the 09 spec chili pack which included the BT and washer jets but also the auto air con, so essentially I paid for the old chili pack and got the new one. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts