MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who here has done a 1/4mile in their Mini One and what time did you get? Also what is a standard ONE supposed to do???

The reason im asking this is because i went to the Britsh Mini Showdown last weekend and i was 1 of only 2 Mini One's there.....the other one being driven by my cousin! so i have no real measure of how good OR bad we were....

My final best time was 16.428 at 85.6mph.....

i know 1320 Autos in their cooper s, which they tried to pass off as a ONE lol, have managed some insane time of 11.7 at 115mph or something, which is really really fast! but if anyone hasnt had a go you should head to santa pod in a few weeks time for the Mini in the Park thing thats happening there and give it a go!!! :biggrin:

·
M3 CSL
724 Posts
Who here has done a 1/4mile in their Mini One and what time did you get? Also what is a standard ONE supposed to do???

The reason im asking this is because i went to the Britsh Mini Showdown last weekend and i was 1 of only 2 Mini One's there.....the other one being driven by my cousin! so i have no real measure of how good OR bad we were....

My final best time was 16.428 at 85.6mph.....

i know 1320 Autos in their cooper s, which they tried to pass off as a ONE lol, have managed some insane time of 11.7 at 115mph or something, which is really really fast! but if anyone hasnt had a go you should head to santa pod in a few weeks time for the Mini in the Park thing thats happening there and give it a go!!! :biggrin:

That seems a really good time for a one:)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no its not, bluefin, hks induction kit and milltek exhaust..... anyone know what a standard one, or a cooper actually, can do...??

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
That may have something to do with it then!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts