MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have had my mini cooper convertible 13 plate since new and dont want to part with her.
She done 100 000 miles and now that I am retiring, I want to find a garage in glasgow that can give her a front to back check and do any work that won't cost the earth but will be to a high standard.
Hopefully I can get a few more years out of her.
Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi
I have had my mini cooper convertible 13 plate since new and dont want to part with her.
She done 100 000 miles and now that I am retiring, I want to find a garage in glasgow that can give her a front to back check and do any work that won't cost the earth but will be to a high standard.
Hopefully I can get a few more years out of her.
Thanks
I have a couple different cars.

I googled for best reviews, and found Automek in EastKilbride do a lot of cars passionately with care. They have over 110+ 5/5 reviews, which I found remarkable and rare. When I bought my last car I took it to them, they did a full check front to end. Under chassis.

Hope it helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a couple different cars.

I googled for best reviews, and found Automek in EastKilbride do a lot of cars passionately with care. They have over 110+ 5/5 reviews, which I found remarkable and rare. When I bought my last car I took it to them, they did a full check front to end. Under chassis.

Hope it helps.
Good to know. I'll look into this garage. Thanks for the reply

·
Registered
5 Posts
Which mini do you have?

I had thé Cooper S, facelift. My brother in California is now looking for one, so I found him some low mileage near him.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which mini do you have?

I had thé Cooper S, facelift. My brother in California is now looking for one, so I found him some low mileage near him.
Hi
My question was related to a recommendation for a garage in Glasgow Scotland
Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi
My question was related to a recommendation for a garage in Glasgow Scotland
Cheers
I am in Glasgow. Which is why I recommended someone trustworthy within Glasgow wider area. Google their online reviews. From Facebook, Google and another site. All top.

the mini series 2 facelift remains my most favourite.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts