MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
Paul_Mullett said:
In 14 days time I'll be driving a Cooper S....

Cool.

:D
More than cool. I'm so jealous. :(

Paul, I know you'll be taking tons of photos, but can you please record the sound of the supercharged Cooper S engine, too? :)

·
Registered
930 Posts
:D :D Very cool. Me jealous also, but I will get to drive one about a week after you, March 18-22 hopefully :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Good Luck and may u have the best wishes in the world , hopefully Ill get mine in MID summer or whenver I feel Im ready so far Im #26 in the list!!!:D

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Mini Chopo "S" said:
Good Luck and may u have the best wishes in the world , hopefully Ill get mine in MID summer or whenver I feel Im ready so far Im #26 in the list!!!:D
Thought you were getting a divorce and selling your #26 spot..di you guys reconcile THAT fast?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Good point amigo divorce is going thru but the dates are conflicting with divorce dates and I am very weary as to purchase around that date. Thank you for noting this ;)

·
Blast from the past !
1,309 Posts
Racer said:
Should be run in just n time to bring it to Goodwood on the 4th!
Guess there will be a few practical issues stopping you bringing it back home though:D

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Paul_Mullett said:
In 14 days time I'll be driving a Cooper S....

Cool.

:D
Am I the only ignorant one here ?.

When, where, who's, how come ?????

:confused:

PS. I hope it's an "official" drive, otherwise we won't get to hear about it will we......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
How come you get all these Invites Paul :confused: :confused:
I reckon your an insider :D :D :D :D

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Could be the fact that with about 80,000 visitors each month and well over 5 million hits this site has got very big (and keeps getting bigger)...

Data transfer is now about 80 gigs of information a month!

:)

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Paul_Mullett said:
Could be the fact that with about 80,000 visitors each month and well over 5 million hits this site has got very big (and keeps getting bigger)...

Data transfer is now about 80 gigs of information a month!

We will all have to start calling you "Sir" soon......but congratulations. Thats a LOT of visitors, shame they can't buy sandwiches!!!.....

If just 1% of that lot made a donation.......sigh.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Paul_Mullett said:
Tell me about it.

If all the members of the forum alone paid a 30p a month donation, it would actually be enough to more than cover costs.

Must be incredibly frustrating to be so successful in one way, and yet still having to dip into your own pocket to cover the site costs......:rolleyes:

Come on all you Seniors and Masters out there who spend loads of time here, spend upwards of 11,000 quid on a MINI, get feedback that you could not get ANYWHERE else.....

Unless you want MORE & MORE advertising or alternatively no MINI2.COM please consider making a donation. Last time I checked there were about 15. Yes 15 members here who have donated. Thats a pretty piss poor effort.

Don't think about it.......DO IT

Sorry but someone has to say it.......why is it always me. :rolleyes:

·
Bad Dog, Moderator
798 Posts
Basil shamed me into it!

I just used PayPal to send a donation to Paul. If you are a member and are reading this, think about all the great info and fun you get from this site. If you are not a member and have more than a passing interest in the MINI, please consider becoming a member. Most importantly, whoever you may be, stop reading this post and click on "community" at the top of your screen. Now click on "donations". Make a small effort to keep this site as great a resource as it is, and say thanks to Paul in a tangible way.

/soapbox mode off/

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Re: Basil shamed me into it!

gromit said:
I just used PayPal to send a donation to Paul. If you are a member and are reading this, think about all the great info and fun you get from this site. If you are not a member and have more than a passing interest in the MINI, please consider becoming a member. Most importantly, whoever you may be, stop reading this post and click on "community" at the top of your screen. Now click on "donations". Make a small effort to keep this site as great a resource as it is, and say thanks to Paul in a tangible way.

/soapbox mode off/
Good work gromit......bet you feel better now !!! :)

OK, NEXT !!!!

PS. There is a thread to help you use PayPal in the Site Feedback area of the forum

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Basil said:
but someone has to say it.......why is it always me. :rolleyes:
Guilty as charged:(

I have been meaning to send a cheque but never got round to it. Sorry Paul.

Will sort it out next week.

LMB :)

PS./Make sure you thrash that S

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
LMB said:

Guilty as charged:(

I have been meaning to send a cheque but never got round to it. Sorry Paul.

Will sort it out next week.

LMB :)

PS./Make sure you thrash that S
Good work LMB.......:)

NEXT !!!!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts