MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
BarWeetGarNarWeetNinnyBon
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a Mini with 5 star alloy wheels? Any pics?

Dunno if it's worth me upgrading to 17" silver ones. The white painted ones seems like they'll get dirty easily

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Show em your nuts !!!

Can you actually order them like this. The wheel covers spoil them, these look good with the center cap removed. People will think I have a nuts/studs fetish. But I just think that wheels look better with their nuts exposed. And yes these are the 5-star 16" Alloys to perfect scale.

:)

Attachments

·
MINI2 Master (Oh Wow!)
595 Posts
16" STAR ALLOYS

:D :) ;) Kinster,

we have to stop meeting like this! I've got a set of 16" star alloys in silver. They are for sale if anyone is interested, coz my mini sits on 17" Hamann's. They retail for £680, plus tyres, plus fitting. Any sensible offers? Nothing stupid considering they have only been driven on for 30 miles...

Let me know,

chow4now

·
Registered
247 Posts
Errr isn't it 410??? Unless you have a MINI One that is and then they'd cost you that, but I see from your profile that you're a salesman, so I suppose you have to try!

I'm should be buying a set off space_cadet, but if he has to reject his car I'd be interested for around 350.... Presumeably if you are an 'we're collecting red cards for charity' Arsenal fan, then you'll live in London then?

·
BarWeetGarNarWeetNinnyBon
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: 16" STAR ALLOYS

Yes we should Mr Croft :)

This was one of my first posts. I decided to get 17" S Alloys in the end, cos they look the biz.

alexcroft said:
:D :) ;) Kinster,

we have to stop meeting like this! I've got a set of 16" star alloys in silver. They are for sale if anyone is interested, coz my mini sits on 17" Hamann's. They retail for £680, plus tyres, plus fitting. Any sensible offers? Nothing stupid considering they have only been driven on for 30 miles...

Let me know,

chow4now

1 - 9 of 9 Posts