Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Bullets?

Votes: 18 60.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently helping speccing a MCS for a family member (and will be speccing myself mid next year) and as the Bullets will be available on the hardtop S from next year would just like peoples opinion.
I know the S-spokes are very popular, I have them on my current S but they do look good as do the bullets but we are undecided as to which suits the car best..... your opinons would be appriciated....thanks :D

P.S - Have seen them both in the flesh (metal) :)

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
I would go for the Bullets to be a little different before they get flooded with every 1 having them! :D
What colour is your new MINI going to be?

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
interceptor said:
I would go for the Bullets to be a little different before they get flooded with every 1 having them! :D
What colour is your new MINI going to be?

Mines a little while away yet, well a few months but probably either EB again (if Emma gets her way :D ) or Hyper Blue or even Chilli red

·
my ponies have escaped!!!
4,955 Posts
Rich_IX said:
I personally like the bullets :)
most gangsters do rich aiiiiiiiii :eek: :D

not sure which are bullets - they what you had previously andy?

i like the s spokes - look very classy :cool:

·
Registered
295 Posts
I chose the Bullets in White with my Black Eye Purple MCSC and they really look sharp.
BUT
I won't get to see them on until next spring because I have my snow tyres on now (I picked up the car last Tuesday) and I got a deal from the dealer to have my snows fitted on S-Lites so I got the best of both worlds :D

I would agree that there are fewer bullets out there and they do look really sharp in white with any of the darker colours on the body.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I would go for X-lites 16', better handling.
I'm using 15' 8 spokes myself now. Very agile but totally zero grip in corners. Awaiting light weight 16' aftermarket rims.

But back to the question, I would go for Bullets. They are a bit lighter and still rare at the moment.

·
Registered
295 Posts
walexis said:
I would go for X-lites 16', better handling.
I'm using 15' 8 spokes myself now. Very agile but totally zero grip in corners. Awaiting light weight 16' aftermarket rims.

But back to the question, I would go for Bullets. They are a bit lighter and still rare at the moment.
You should try putting tyres on them - that should improve the grip :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
thebigyin said:
You should try putting tyres on them - that should improve the grip :D :D :D :D :D
Nah...
I'm driving on tram rails only. Gives super cornering abilities :D :D
Just have problems overtaking a tram here.....
:D :D :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
This was the same decision I had to make last Sunday when I was submitting my final spec for a DS/B Cooper S and decided to go for the S spokes as they suit the car better. Not too sure about the bullets and the only reason I would've got them would be the fact they are new on the S hatchback...!

So what have you decided to get then?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts