MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I saw that thread, but thanks anyway!

I also saw the post at motoringfile.

Interesting that there seems to be only that one picture...would be great to see a whole side shot. I am debating between those and the Bullets for my CR/CR MCS that will be a Jan. '05 build w/ LSD!

Well, I'll just keep searching!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well...the Web-spokes are on the MiniUSA site. Option wheels location on the build your own. Still isn't a great view of what they look like. I wish they used real pix instead of the cartoon style.

·
F43i0
3,727 Posts
Andromcs said:
Yes I saw that thread, but thanks anyway!

I also saw the post at motoringfile.

Interesting that there seems to be only that one picture...would be great to see a whole side shot. I am debating between those and the Bullets for my CR/CR MCS that will be a Jan. '05 build w/ LSD!

Well, I'll just keep searching!

Sideshot from MiniUSA Configurator

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, MiniUSA replied and suggested I look at the Web-spokes in the "Build-Your-Own" section of their website. We have done this and the question is still not answered. I applaud their quick response, but I would think that they would have fairly simple information such as the weight of the wheel. We are talking about a "performance" option!

I have also contacted BMW and have been told that customer service will get back to me?!

·
A Total Mini Convert
923 Posts
So any news on the weight of these yet?

I am still a bit unsure about them, from a distance they remind me of the naff boy racer TSW VENOMS which were popular on Nova's and Fiestas a while back!

Matthew

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got an Answer!!!

Ok. Finally got an answer after communicating with BMW and ultimately Mini.Assistance gave me the info.

The 17" Web-spokes weigh 22.31 lbs. per wheel.

Heavier than the Bullets!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.