MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand New, just put on car today. Tyres are 215/35 r18. Toyo proxies. Looking for £790 with postage in uk.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not sure whether i like them. u think they r better than my old wheels in my gallery :confused:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok i think they aint forsale ne more now cos i am liking them bit more now. Do u think i shoudl lower it more. Its done on 25mm eibachs. :D

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
ollie20016 said:
ok i think they aint forsale ne more now cos i am liking them bit more now. Do u think i shoudl lower it more. Its done on 25mm eibachs. :D
Nah.;) It's low enough for the real world, if you know what I mean. I was talking to a service guy at my dealership and he was telling about this one Mini they had to service, but it was so low they couldn't get it onto the ramp.:p

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
will leave it like this. U think there is anything else i shud do. Or u think it shud be left as it is. Shame these wheels were not on last monday when go mini were round doin the shoot for feb go mini. :mad:

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
ollie20016 said:
will leave it like this. U think there is anything else i shud do. Or u think it shud be left as it is. Shame these wheels were not on last monday when go mini were round doin the shoot for feb go mini. :mad:
Ah but then everyone buying the mag would want them. At least this way they stay rarer.;)

·
Registered
708 Posts
Nice wheels love the chrome lip/dish bit on them, makes the car look even more aggresive than it looked before! Will look forward to seeing your car in GoMini soon. Wot sort of 0-60MPH time are you running at the moment ollie with that stage 2 superchip, is that what you have fitted?

Cheers :)

Ray

·
Registered
295 Posts
ollie20016 said:
not sure whether i like them. u think they r better than my old wheels in my gallery :confused:
Looks like you've had quite a few different set of wheels ;) I peronsally like thse the most. The black and chrome really complimnets the colour of the car and matches up nicely with the chrome trim.

LB.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the replys not sure about what 0-60 time is i would say quicker than a cooper by quite a bit. Its a Modified stage 2 chip by superchips and then i have the induction kit and straight through pipe. Maybe i wont be selling them now unless i get a good offer. Added some more pics. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
ollie20016 said:
Thanks for the replys not sure about what 0-60 time is i would say quicker than a cooper by quite a bit. Its a Modified stage 2 chip by superchips and then i have the induction kit and straight through pipe. Maybe i wont be selling them now unless i get a good offer. Added some more pics. :D
I think you'd be mad to sell them personally. They are probably the best looking wheels you could get for a black Mini.

Have you got an AC Schnizter tailend on your exhaust?

LB.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The exhaust pipe is a letterbox style by Powerflow. I am mad but i think i shall keep em. Off cruisin now. lol :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I would move it to wheels and tyres but have no idea how to. I cant wait till the next mini run is on near me. Last one i went to was the Chilterns.

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
ollie20016 said:
I would move it to wheels and tyres but have no idea how to. I cant wait till the next mini run is on near me. Last one i went to was the Chilterns.
That's cause you can't.;) I sorted it for you.:)

Good move, as others have said cool wheels.:cool:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cheers. I am well into the wheels now!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What do most ppl lower their mini by when they have 18s. Still not convinced that my 25mm eibachs are the best. Not sure whether they r 25 or 30. :confused:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts