MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have on offer a limited number of Quicksilver cat-back exhaust systems for the Generation 1 Mini One/Cooper/Cooper S.

The R53 Cooper S systems are £249(INC VAT)
CHOICE OF TAILPIPES DESIGN: TWIN ROUND, TWIN OVAL and LARGE OVAL

The R50 One/Cooper Systems are £199(INC VAT)

PM me for shipping or call.

I have included a couple of pictures.

These Quicksilver exhaust systems will not bolt directly onto the Convertible/cabriolet Minis. Modifications will have to be made on these cars.

Thanks,

Leo

Attachments

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Damo,

Forgot to mention all the Cooper S systems are the "SuperSports" versions, not the "Supers" version. The "superSports" system is alot louder than the regular "sports" system. Hope this helps.

Also, the exhausts come complete with 2 different exhaust hangers for pre and post face lift cars. They will fit all Cooper S's with the exception of the convertible/Cabriolet.

·
Smoo
3 Posts
i had one of these on my old cooper, i loved the noise it made and how it looked but the exhaust i had was 'rolled out' on the tip. is there a choice of tips?
if so i might be tempted in one for my current mini one

thanks

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello guys!

YES! This is still running! We have 4 exhaust systems left 2 for the Mini One/Cooper and 2 for the Mini Cooper S.

Mini One/Cooper £199(INC VAT)
You have 2 choices for tail pipe; out-wardly rolled and in-wardly rolled. Quicksilver no longer makes the out-wardly rolled!

Mini Cooper S £249(INC VAT)

We have 2 "SuperSports" systems left 1 is large single oval the othe is twin oval!

Hurry up and grab a bargain!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Quicksilver Manifold

Hello don't suppose you are doing a deal on your quicksilver manifold that you have for sale? I already have the back cat system and am looking to get one of these to match. Regards, Paul

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All the Quicksilver "Supersport" systems for the R53 Cooper S have now gone:eek: We only have Quicksilver systems left for the R50 Mini One and Mini Cooper! These can also fit convertible Mini’s with minor modifications.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Quicksilver Manifold

Hello is this £499 price for the manifold right? when i look on your website it says £599? Do i just need to call up and say about the price listed on mini2.com to get it the lower one? thanks. Paul

1 - 13 of 13 Posts