MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Held at RAF Woodvale in Southport. This is a large vehicle show held over 2 days with plenty to see and do.
woodvale-rally.org.uk

I am booking a stand on behalf of Leyland Mini Club and South Lancs Mini Club under the Talkminis name. It would be great to have some people representing the new MINI and MINI2.com. A few other clubs have shown some interest in joining us but no confirmations yet.

The cost for entry is £5 per vehicle (camping is allowed, I think....)
(general admission if not on a club stand is £14 (£10 if bought in advance)for a weekend ticket) so it's a bargain!

You can just come on one of the days if you want or even go home Saturday and come back for Sunday.

If you want to go I require payment and confirmation by Monday 23/06/08 so I can book and pay for the stand before the deadline.
Sorry for the late notice.... (I forgot to post this up)

If anyone is interested email me (Ant) [email protected] or ring me 07729 954666 and I will give you my address so you can post me a cheque or pay me a visit.

·
Lancashire Mini Register
693 Posts
This Weekend

The Lancashire Mini & Northern Mini crew will be there this Sunday, forming a gathering of over 30 Mini's old and new, amonst well over 100 different makes of Classic and modern day cars, Model aircraft show, two Merlin "Spitfire/ Lancaster Bomber engines" displays, its a great day out, as last year proved..

Woodvale Rally

Go on spoil yourself

Steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts