MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Back In A Clubman 23yr On
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys.

I hope that I am not offending any mods here ;)

I frequent a very useful site that lists discount codes for various locations (I am sure some others here probably already use it) and whilst looking into what seat to get for our daughter's "next phase" and the Clubbie..........I have stumbled across a discount code for Mothercare which includes sale items :D:D:D:D:D

Just enter code EM8 in the appropriate box of the checkout.

Hope this saves some other parents some money ;)

·
Registered
108 Posts
I used this a few times yesterday buying baby stuff ... just wish i hadnt bought the buggy prior to this code!

·
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used this a few times yesterday buying baby stuff ... just wish i hadnt bought the buggy prior to this code!
I'm glad somebody found my post usefull :cool:

After 80 odd veiwings with no replies I thought that nobody was interested in this :eek:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mini airbags

Hi, i have a mini cooper 2002. Is there any way I can turn the airbags off on the car ie: a fuse I could take out or does it have to go to the garage?

·
Registered
108 Posts
just got shafted at mamas and papas ... bought a load of funiture from there on the weekend - then checked the website to see its all got 10% off.

Sending the mrs over to have a quiet word with them tonight - they cant refuse a refund to a pregnant woman im hoping!

·
Mini Fan :)
19 Posts
Just bought a car seat from the Mothercare website today and just thought I'd let you know that the code EM8 appears to have expired now but thanks for making us aware of the discount codes because I found another one (AF8) which allows you to get 10% off.

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Wow what a scoop! Not that I have very young children anymore, you can get lots of gifts in there. I won't go, I may just get broody lol ;)

·
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just bought a car seat from the Mothercare website today and just thought I'd let you know that the code EM8 appears to have expired now but thanks for making us aware of the discount codes because I found another one (AF8) which allows you to get 10% off.
Sorry to hear that it has expired......try AF8 as this seems to be for 10% on a minimum spend of £120.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts