MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
cooper s 2002 model... this car has had 10k put in to it with the 1400 price i paid for it... had second hand engine. recon gear box new clutch and fly wheel.. many mods done to the car.. selling due to new car. the engine has a newman performance cam with 550 injectors and a 17 %reduced pulley/high voltage coil pack/iridium spark plugs/leads KV85/airtec intercooler/milltek manifold with high flow catalyst/milltek sports cat-back non resonated exhaust/alta air intake induction kit plus tuned by 1320 minis with paper work to prove 195 bhp at the wheels 225 over all.. uprated discs and pads all round and sits on a set of st suspension ST XTA coilovers plus 18 inch wheels... BODYWORK wide arch kit front splitter rear spoiler.. bodywork needs tarting up a little nothing major bit of filler needed to blend wide arch kit in one rust spot on tailgate about 10 pence piece size car is 18 years old so paint work has a few scratches here and there... this car has a oil light that keeps flickering on and off i have change the oil pressure switch and tested the oil pressure at the same time was fine the car runs and sounds great car has mot until 25.09.2019 looking for around £3000 pounds for the car any interest drop me a message...... pics of the car in my garage..(this car could be broke down and sold in bits for alot more that asking if had the time tools and space)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.