MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just dropped off the '02 JCW Cooper S and the '05 Convertible Cooper S at the dealer for installation of the '05 JCW upgrade on the '02 Cooper S and installation of the full '05 JCW kit on the Convertible. It just might be the first JCW Convertible. Who knows? "Double your pleasure ... Double your fun ...." (At least until I see my bank balance). I'll let you know how it all goes.

ftbt

2005 MCS Convertible, Dark Silver -w- Dinan CAI kit in the process of being removed and a JCW kit in the process of being installed.

2002 Works Cooper S, Sn. 1165, + '05 JCW upgrade being installed; DS/W; Sport + Premium + H Sport Springs, Competition Front & Rear Sway Bars, Rear Camber Control Arms + 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1's; 215-45-17 Kumho MX's + AP Racing Formula Big Brakes, XDrilled Rotors, Goodridge SS Lines + Clear Bra + Cobra Daytonas + Schroth Harnesses and a full tank of 100 octane ... life is good!

2002 Cooper CVT LY/W

·
Registered
509 Posts
you will enjoy the upgrade. Just make sure that your nuts holding the logo badge on the air box are tight. I've already lost mine. Too much fun?

·
The Power Cube
2,287 Posts
jwardell said:
Sorry I spotted a JCWed convertible on the road last week. :) But hey TWO is still much better than one!
I saw a JCW Conv. on the 7th Nov. when I went to pick up my new MCS JCW from preston.

Any more bids ....? :p

·
hey lightbulb head....
1,305 Posts
you will have so much fun in the works upgrade buut it certainly isnt the first jcw drop top! there are quite a few about now! there are 2 at my dealer as from today and the saleswomen said there are another 4 on order for customers which will be arriving next week! i have seen a few out on the road to! jcw convertable is gorgeous tho, so just enjoy it, even if your bank balance dosent like it!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
notts04chillimini said:
you will have so much fun in the works upgrade buut it certainly isnt the first jcw drop top! there are quite a few about now! there are 2 at my dealer as from today and the saleswomen said there are another 4 on order for customers which will be arriving next week! i have seen a few out on the road to! jcw convertable is gorgeous tho, so just enjoy it, even if your bank balance dosent like it!!
Maybe on your side of the pond ... but not too many over here ... especially in California. I'll have a review shortly of the JCW CAB and compare it to my '02 JCW Coupe -w- the '05 Works upgrade. (It only hurts when you write the check!!!!)

ftbt

2005 Works Cooper S Convertible, DS -w- White Bonnet Stripes, Sn. 6808.

2002 Works Cooper S, Sn. 1165, + '05 JCW upgrade; DS/W; Sport + Premium + H Sport Springs, Competition Front & Rear Sway Bars, Rear Camber Control Arms + 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1's; 215-45-17 Kumho MX's + AP Racing Formula Big Brakes, XDrilled Rotors, Goodridge SS Lines + Clear Bra + Cobra Daytonas + Schroth Harnesses and a full tank of 100 octane ... life is good!

2002 Cooper CVT LY/W

1 - 6 of 6 Posts