MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Motoring since 8/4/04 :)
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked her up an hour ago.

All black interior, no sunroof and anthracite headling. It looks beautiful.

Click here for PICTURES

2005 MCS
Dark Silver
Sport Pack
Cold Weather Pack
Anthracite Interior & Headlining
Black Leather
Multi Function Steering Wheel
On-board Computer

·
I will crush you
555 Posts
Awesome pics lukebuzzy...very nice color and package combo. Why didn't you order the Premium package if you got the onboard cpu and MFSW ?

also, what date did you place your order?

·
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered on June 6th and it was built on July 9th. I didn't want the sunroof and I'd heard that the climate control was quirky so i didn't order that either.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Great pics! Your spec is almost exactly like mine. I expect to collect in about a month as it is scheduled to be finished Aug. 11. Can't wait!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Very nice same as mine. I have to wait until 1st Sept even though she's at the garage.
Any pic of the car out side so we can see the body coloured roof and mirrors in there full glory!

·
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks everyone:)

tag: i'll put more pics in my gallery tonight.

·
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RobHardyUK said:
yes I have trouble keeping my eyes on the road as I look up to admire the headlining. :)

·
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's a new option on the 05's. Though only for July and August build cars here in the States because its being discontinued. I never liked the standard light grey headlining or been a fan of light interiors so to me the anthracite is special.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
13 Participants
tagheuer
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing