I'm selling my ONE OWNER 2006 MINI Cooper S. ZERO accidents. Please contact me with any questions. I ordered this car. This car has over $5000 in audio upgrades dealer installed. It has dynamat soundproofing installed at the dealer. This car has auto lights, wipers, everything. All dealer service. It has most of the JCW equipment installed - cold air intake, etc, and a English engineered stainless exhaust adding 9 HP and light-weighting the car. ALL four max packages from the factory. Black headliner. Cocoa Mats. M7 strut tower bar and strut plates. The car is very clean and was never driven in the rain until recently. I can't find any dings or dents. The car includes a factory MINI cover. There is a rare Euro-shelf installed under the steering wheel. Zenon lights with rear factory fog light. This car has been taken care of by an adult driver. The tires are very good...they are Continental AWS low profile. The factory wheels are pretty clean as aftermarket wheels were used for some time and were recently sold. I really don't want to sell this car but I have too many cars in my driveway. I will tell anyone this is likely the most reliable and best car I have ever owned. It is a blast to drive. Bring cash and it is yours.