MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! My wife has just bought a 2008 mellow yellow Cooper Clubman with a Chile pack and I wanted to check to see if anyone knows what it consists of? It was sold to us as a Cooper "S" and it was obvious that it wasn't one as it had no "S" on the back! Just want to make sure it has the Chile pack as well - we have already had a refund on the "S" part and I'm wondering if I need to go back and cause more grief!

Thanks,

Cookee

·
Super Moderator
4,644 Posts
Xenon headlights, half leather, 17" wheels, air-con, basic Bluetooth and USB...

I think those all came with the 2008 Chili Pack - that's assuming the Cooper pack is the same as the one for the Cooper S (it wasn't on first gen cars). Don't know if Chili might include climate control rather than regular air-con actually?

Hopefully someone with the same car will be able to confirm for sure. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Xenon headlights, half leather, 17" wheels, air-con, basic Bluetooth and USB...

I think those all came with the 2008 Chili Pack - that's assuming the Cooper pack is the same as the one for the Cooper S (it wasn't on first gen cars). Don't know if Chili might include climate control rather than regular air-con actually?

Hopefully someone with the same car will be able to confirm for sure. :)
Thank you - the car doesn't have half leather, it just has the air con button - you can't set the temperature and no bluetooth or USB just the Aux 3.5mm line in. Not sure about the lights or the wheels - I'll have to have a look!

·
Super Moderator
4,644 Posts
Thank you - the car doesn't have half leather, it just has the air con button - you can't set the temperature and no bluetooth or USB just the Aux 3.5mm line in. Not sure about the lights or the wheels - I'll have to have a look!
Doesn't sound like it has Chili to me unfortunately! Pepper Pack possibly?

It doesn't look like Xenon headlights are included in either, but other Chili indicators seem to be sports leather steering wheel, sports seats (half leather), rear spoiler, chrome bits and pieces, passenger seat height adjustment, front fogs and on-board computer.

·
Registered
32 Posts
sports seats, sports steering wheel, half leather, passenger height adjustment, velour floor mats, 16" alloys, chrome line exterior, storage compartment, flat load boot floor, auto-dim interior mirror, third headrest, on board comp, manual air con?, front foglights?, interior light pack? - there may be more but im not sure - ive got a 2008 car with a chilli pack and got the option sheet, chilli pack is option 827 - any dealer can tell you if it has a chilli pack if you give them last 7 digits on the chassis - they can also give you a print out of all the options at build time.

just go into your nearest dealer and ask for a print out, thats wat i did ad they gave me it there and then.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hi, I have a similair question. I,m thinking of a clubman and on mini cherished there is a 57 plate cooper D with chili pack and loads of extra's, but no mention of bluetooth, which is something I,m definately like. Would the bluetooth basic package be part of the chili pack for a clubbie cooper D of this age?
Thanks in advance,
Texy

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi, I have a similair question. I,m thinking of a clubman and on mini cherished there is a 57 plate cooper D with chili pack and loads of extra's, but no mention of bluetooth, which is something I,m definately like. Would the bluetooth basic package be part of the chili pack for a clubbie cooper D of this age?
Thanks in advance,
Texy
nope bluetooth was not part of the chilli pack.

·
Registered
1 Posts
how stupid do you have to be to buy a car and not know the type of engine in the car or the accessories it comes with. Im 16 and even im more aware about buying products. Go back to school idiot

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
james383849432
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing