MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, first time poster long time head scratcher!

the dpf and engine management light recently came on in my 2008 Dooper. On inspection I found the dpf additive bag to be empty, so put some dpf Dr through and gave the car a hard drive. This turned off the dpf light.

I then replaced the eolys additive in the car and reset the bag level and dpf timer with a snap on solus ultra. I then attempt the bleed procedure and get the message “procedure aborted” a fault code is then thrown up saying additive bag low. I’ve checked connections and that there is fluid in the bag still but am having no luck.

Does anybody have any insight as to what I’m missing? There are no other codes on the scan. Sorry for the rambling post but struggling now!
Thanks for reading
Bob

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
ecu must be clear of any fault codes before starting the process, i reset the counter last , ie mount bag and run the bleed process first then reset counter it should do it, also when hit bleed process you should hear it running the pump, would also check the pipe work is clipped correctly so fluid can flow through, if cant hear pump then a fault is within system,

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
might be worth doing a ecu power latch process to knock the ecu's back as such powers them down resets the pathways with in, might be a glitch within the software somewhere,, as per below

1 - 4 of 4 Posts