2010 Mini Clubman Soho Edition (1.6TDI)
Working but spares or repairs (see description)

Number Plate: DS60 WYK
Build Date: August 2010
Current Number of Owners: 4 (including myself)
Purchase Date: 16.05.2017
Sale Price: Reduced to £1600 (Previously £1750)

For sale is my 2010 Mini Clubman Soho Edition with the 1.6 litre N47C16A 112hp diesel engine which currently has 185,427 miles on the odometer. The car has been stationary since it failed its last MOT back in May 2021 however, I have fitted a new battery (Varta E39 Type 096 fitted 02/04/2022 at the cost of £124.50) and the car has started straight away and runs without any lights on the dash. As the car does not currently have an MOT and is registered at SORN, I cannot in good faith sell the car as working condition. The car needs the following fixed by the new owner hence the reduced price:
  • New clutch and flywheel (car moves however clutch slip is very noticeable)
  • Nearside shock absorber (fluid leak)
  • Suspension bushes (upper Macpherson strut mounts and lower arm rear bushes) aged and in need of replacement
  • Brake discs corroded (due to time spent stationary)
The car is in fantastic condition considering the age and mileage and has:
  • Full half leather interior (front and rear)
  • Infotainment system with USB, Bluetooth, DAB etc.
  • Cruise control
  • Xenon headlights
  • Interior lighting pack
  • Multifunction steering wheel
  • Cravenspeed Stubby Aerial
  • Official BMW LED daytime running lights
  • Full set of near new Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tires (fitted just prior to the previous MOT)
  • 2 Original Keys
The car is only let down by the mechanical parts mentioned above and minor rust spots primarily on the rear door(s) and front wing inside the bonnet (see images). Over the time of my ownership I have kept lots of documentation including service history and maintenance receipts which will be supplied with the car however minimal documentation exists prior to my ownership.

The car is currently running with wheel spacers however the original wheel bolts and locking nut key will be supplied in case the new owner would prefer to remove these. The rear windows are tinted with HP+ 2-ply carbon tint from window-tint.co.uk and the black front quarter panels are 3M wrap, both can be removed easily with some heat.

Due to having no MOT, the new owner must be in a position to transport the vehicle after purchase.
Offers and viewing are more than welcome. The car is based in Rugby, Warwickshire.

Contact number: 07384628771
Contact e-mail: [email protected]