MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mini cooper r60 countryman steering yellow fault came up and steering has become hard eps not working and been quoted 1000 to fix the steering rack mechanic estimate doesn’t know whats caused as its an eps pump, any suggestions?everything works but car is hard to turn please help

·
Registered
10,029 Posts
there are companies that recon them, might be worth contacting BBA REMEN below link ,, and before anyone says its a picture of gen 1 and not countryman and are different ,, the link also states all kinds of bmw steering units

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its. 2010 mini cooper D countryman, i put the key in and out and turned the steering to the left everything started working again properly and have since started the car 15 times but think the fault will pop back again as its not a permanent fix, i need a permanent fix

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its. 2010 mini cooper D countryman, i put the key in and out and turned the steering to the left everything started working again properly and have since started the car 15 times but think the fault will pop back again as its not a permanent fix, i need a permanent fix
Diesel engine btw

1 - 5 of 5 Posts