MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an ongoing problem with the tick over when warm. It has just had new oil and filter and air filter plus plugs, I have run 2 full tanks of fuel with the correct amount of redex in. But still it ticks over iraticly when warm. It does not do it every time you come to a halt but does it often enough to be a real pain. I run the car now with the stop start mode switched off as it was a nightmare with it on at least with it off I can keep the revs up on the pedal. I also noticed its only doing a maximum of 40.3 to the gallon thats driving at 60mph on motorway. My last mini had none of these problems and returned 44.5 regularly. Does anyone know what is causing this.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have an ongoing problem with the tick over when warm. It has just had new oil and filter and air filter plus plugs, I have run 2 full tanks of fuel with the correct amount of redex in. But still it ticks over iraticly when warm. It does not do it every time you come to a halt but does it often enough to be a real pain. I run the car now with the stop start mode switched off as it was a nightmare with it on at least with it off I can keep the revs up on the pedal. I also noticed its only doing a maximum of 40.3 to the gallon thats driving at 60mph on motorway. My last mini had none of these problems and returned 44.5 regularly. Does anyone know what is causing this.
It's done 49000 miles

1 - 2 of 2 Posts