MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
thank you for all the great information on this website.
I am french living in the UK and would like to buy a mini JCW.
There is advert i am interested in and clearly need your help to be sure I will not do a bad deal.
Here is the ad :
"Genuine Mini John Cooper Works (JCW), 59,500 miles, full service history, full leather, xenon headlights, aux connection, cruise control, rear parking sensors, heated seats, 18? original JCW alloys, original JCW mats. Car comes with full service history, 4 new tyres around 3/4K miles ago, clutch replaced 12 months ago, drives superbly, well looked after, only 2 owners. Reluctant sale due to relocating for work and no longer being able to feasibly drive. Private plate not included - This car is great fun to drive, and definitely NOT a replica. Last MOT: 07/09/2018 Last service: 06/06/2018 £7,500"

From the advert, I have some questions :
Is a full red painting including bumper a factory option ? I have never seen that before.
What do I need to check mainly on the car ( Rust, timing chain, Brake fluid,...) ?
What can I expect in the near future as planned maintenance for this one which is 60000 mileages ?
I will in the meantime read the mini2 forum for a better knowledge of the JCW cars.

If you can give me your feeling regarding the price, the age, mileage and other stuff I will appreciate.

Regards

Rage
PS : sorry for my bad english

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.