MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
aye I’m in the exact same boat as you, i own a 2011 base countryman and looked at the EXACT same thing to try to make my mini look meaner but it doesn’t sound like it’s possible to put it on the base model. I gave up on that, but i ended up blacking out the chrome trim with a tape from outmotoring and i plan on either buying entire gloss black headlight and tail light trim or just plastic dipping them. as well as possibly getting black handles but I hear they get very hot in the sun so maybe not. The last thing I’m considering is doing a resonator delete or a muffler delete to attempt to get some sort of exaust note outta her when in sport. Let me know if you do anything i mention!

·
Registered
1 Posts
i own a 2011 base countryman and looked at the EXACT same thing to try to make my mini look meaner but it doesn’t sound like it’s possible to put it on the base model. I gave up on that, but i ended up blacking out the chrome trim with a tape from outmotoring and i plan on either buying entire gloss black headlight and tail light trim or just plastic dipping them. as well as possibly getting black handles but I hear they get very hot in the sun so maybe not. The last thing I’m considering is doing a resonator delete mcafee com activate

·
Registered
3 Posts
funny you mention all that, as of right now I have blacked out all my trim including using the outmotoring tape for the belt line, and I’m ALSO considering a res delete. Little worried it’s not going to sound too great but if you do it please let me know how it sounds.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts