MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks

My wife is shopping for a basic mini cooper 5dr, only option required is an automatic transmission. Could any one have recent experience buying a mini let me know the final price? Any good dealers one would suggest in the GTA area?
Many thanks

Mark

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way. I drive a ram 1500 pickup truck. If any one wants to know anything (not likely?) about pick up trucks, feel free to ask. Forums are great places for people to connect and share ideas.

PS: GTA = Greater Toronto Area

·
Registered
367 Posts
From the Canadian Mini website, $26,866.09

MINI Canada

Don't know much about dealer discounts in your neck of the woods, generally fairly slim due to demand and the way BMW operates (build to order).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Zuke

I did the online build too. but after I called around, dealers told me all Minis comes equipped with essential pkg which is a $1300 option. (on top of the $1400 option for an auto tranny). that's why I want to know in the real world, what are people paying. that been said, you already gave me some idea "fairly slim".
When i bought my truck in 2013, I got $10000 off MSRP, but all trucks give crazy incentives. I'm not even trying to compare here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Folks

Just to update. I (my wife) leased a mini 4 yr term @16000km/year. $1000 due on delivery with $425 monthly tax in. Is it a decent deal?

Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Mark,

It's unfortunate no one cared to reply you, My wife and I just purchased a preowned mini a week ago so I'm new to this forum as well and have been reading random forums and got to yours. That is a pretty sweet deal you got, that's just a little over 20k for a brand new 2016 mini lol. How much discounts did you end up getting? Also how is the ride doing so far, how much is the estimated buyout after the lease term though.

Arthur,

·
Registered
3 Posts
The invoice price including freight on a base mini 5 door is $22,750.00 for 2017. You can use that as a starting point of how much the dealer is making off the transaction.

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
@ahfa1987 The fact that there wasn't a lot of replies probably indicates that most of us don't lease cars (myself included). Some of us actually purchase our cars outright or take out a loan/ HP for the car then at the end of the term own the thing rather than hand it back!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just joined the forum, picked up my CPO MCS F55 about a month and a half ago. It seems you got a decent deal, I can't lease due to my commute but even if I worked from home I could never lease a Mini....6 weeks and I'm nearly 4k miles in!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts