MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Obsessive Car Cleaner OCC
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Me and Philly C are trying to rally the troops for a rolling road day at Motorscope in Northallerton.

Proposed date is now sunday 23rd November.

Motoscope (Northallerton) Ltd Home Page

We need 15 cars if possible and more the merrier...

Usual price is £45 per car with full print out...

15 or more cars then it goes to £35 per cer Including VAT.

1, ScottyBoy - Paid
2, Philly C - Paid
3, Wincakes- Paid
4, Andy - Paid
5, Xr3i_Alloys - Paid
6, M4tty - Paying soon
7, Pee
8, ScubaSteve
9, Gary GP -Paid
10, M4tty's Mate #1 - Paying soon
11, M4ttys Mate #2 - Paying soon
12, Stubaru - Paying soon
13, Philly's Mate
Watchers:

1, Delly
2, The dog father
3, Alex
4, Laura F

·
Registered
184 Posts
The power delivert is unreal it just gos spin in 4th if i try hard enough pick up straight away no more power but the get up and go is off it. New brake set up is **** hot almost sent scotty across the road with them being properly sorted now well chuffed!!!!!!!!!!!1

·
Go Go Gadget Mini
900 Posts
The power delivert is unreal it just gos spin in 4th if i try hard enough pick up straight away no more power but the get up and go is off it. New brake set up is **** hot almost sent scotty across the road with them being properly sorted now well chuffed!!!!!!!!!!!1
Very Niiiiice :D

Thinks me will have to gets new flying wheel and clutch!

Then me too will be very niiice!

Thank you bye!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Any clutch chatter phill? used to drive me mad at the lights people used look at my car..:eek: so i kept my clutch pedel down..:p

·
Registered
184 Posts
gazzzzle!

The only thing thats chattering is my teeth as i have almost lost a full set every time i touch zeee brakes!izzzzzzzzzzzz niiiice! Well chuffled with it just puches u like a chav with more bling on his fist than fiddy cent every time you open the bath taps!....izz nice!

Thank bye pleasy time

;)

·
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
While there is no date confirmed it's a discussion thread and not confirmed so I've moved this to the correct forum. Once a date is set and it is confirmed then a moderator can move it for you, or you can start a confirmed thread in the confirmed forum.

·
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just phoned Motorscope....

Was going to book in the 15th November but they are at a rally all weekend so its going to be the November the 22nd, which is a saturday.

The only downside is that they need a £10 deposit for each car, not sure how we can work this maybe each persone rings up and pays it or somehow get it to me and then ill take the lot in to the shop.

We still need one more car aswel for it be £35 :)

Scott

·
220 Wild Stallions
2,790 Posts
Hmmmm.....will ask the missus if we can make this...:hmph:

1 - 20 of 122 Posts