MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BarWeetGarNarWeetNinnyBon
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got to wait till Monday 25th March to pick up my MINI :( ... that's ages away...

Ant didn't have this problem!

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
Kinster,
My car was due at the dealers yesterday but it was a no show ! A problem somewhere !
Will speak to sales guy tomorrow to hopefully confrim exact date....
So annoyed....got all this way and with just days left I'm let down big time.

On it's way unless I loose it ! Indi blue, white roof, silver 17s, chili, heated jets and a huge apology and more freebies than you can shake a handful of sticks at !

·
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey,

What freebies did you get? My spec is near enough similar to yours and I can't wait... Hope my dealer doesn't let me down :(

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
Have only been promised the ruck sack at the mo....but that's just the beginning !
Great spec BTW !
Fingers crossed it's good news tomorrow...I have a week off work and may need to re-arrange it !

·
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
smartbomb said:
Have only been promised the ruck sack at the mo....but that's just the beginning !
Great spec BTW !
Fingers crossed it's good news tomorrow...I have a week off work and may need to re-arrange it !
lol, are you talking about the fluffy MINI rucksack, available in red and yellow?

Make sure you use it at all times :)

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
Martyn, thanks...There will bew few folk around who won't know when I have got it !

Kinster, The rucksack is OK, but all this messin' ..well if I want anything carried I'll let my salesman do it for me....
Expecting a call tomorrow with better news !

The truth is out there.....who has it I don't....!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts