MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having owned my chili red / black roof Cooper D for just over 12 mths I have decided to swop. After looking at what the likes of VW / Audi and BMW had to offer I have decided to stick with MINI and have today ordered a new Cooper D to be delivered sometime in August.

Astro Black (incl Roof)
JCW Aero Kit
17" Flame Spoke Alloys
Chili Pack
Auto Air-Con
Anthracite Roof Lining
Darkened Rear Glass
Chromed Door Mirror Caps
White Indicator Lenses
Bi-Xenon Headlights
Spot Lights
Hi-Fi Speaker System

Just need to save some ££££'s for a set of 18" JCW alloys now :D:D:D

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice spec (if you like cleaning).

Whats your loss in 12 months?
I know, black can be a pain to keep clean, but looks sooo good when it is ;)

I lost just over 3k in the 12mths which is not too bad, but will definately be keeping this one longer :D:D:D

·
Registered
422 Posts
Quick question do you have Bi-Xenon Headlights on the current one? They say there essential on the Mini’s as the standard ones are so poor.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No I don't have bi-xenon on this one, but I have upgraded the bulbs and have spotlights fitted so they're ok. I would imagine without spotlights the standard lights could be poor.

I ordered bi-xenon and the JCW bodykit this time as I intend to keep this one for the full 3 years. That's the plan anyway :D

·
Registered
424 Posts
I took delivery of my new Cooper D today. First impressions are that the build quality has improved since I had my first one 18 mths ago :D:D:D:D

Although the stop/start is going to take some getting used to :D
Wow - love it!

What a stunner - Mine will look just the same when the body kit finally arrives - been waiting almost 12 weeks for it now :frown::frown::frown:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looking very good:D

How's it been today?
It's been great today! still of the same feeling as yesterday, that the build quality seems to have improved. No rattles or problems to report so far. :D

The engine also seems to be quieter, but that might just be my imagination :D:D:D Although my dad has also commented that his Clubman D seems quieter than his previous Cooper D. May be there is more sound proofing on newer models?

Going to give it a good run tomorrow, can't wait.

·
It's now S power!!
563 Posts
Looks brilliant. I have 4 weeks to wait from today until I get mine. I can't bear the wait much longer!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts