MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

Has anyone done their 2nd year MC AT factory maintenance? Any idea how much does it cost?

I just made a booking and the staff told me it's about $4000+, does it make sense???

Thanks & Happy Cruising.
slk :yeblack:

·
Registered
508 Posts
It could be close. I've done mine in June. The dealer charged me $2.6k for the regular service without changing the engine oil as per my request. I just asked them to change the gear box oil instead of engine oil because I wanted to check out the difference of before and after changing the gear box oil which the dealer always claimed as lifelong.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks ar75 for ur info.

I just had the 2nd year maintenance done in Cha Wan and it costed $3,220 w/ all standard check up and oil/filter changed!!

they actually told me that my battery was 'unservicable' (but voltage is normal) and they suggested me to replace it for around 1K but i didnt' so we'll see!!

hope this will give a reference for others!

happy cruising!

·
Mini2 Fan
272 Posts
Hi SLK3503004,

Unbelievable!!! :confused: Ur babe's battery has been only used for more than one year, now, it's found 'unservicable'. If so, u can ask BMW for replacement as all Minis ve 2-year-global maintenance. The BMWHK can claim back the parts from BMW HQ if they haven't been consumed in wrong ways.

Herman

1 - 5 of 5 Posts