MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The girl in the red MINI
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, its that time of the year again! Apples and of course ice cream!

3rd Annual Apple Pickin' Sundae!

Nice run through East-Central MA, stop and pick some delicious in season apples, then continue on to some "make your own sundaes"!

Family is more than welcome to attend and dogs are allowed so long as they are on leashes!

When: SUNDAY, October 5th
Where: Meet up at Papa Razzi, off of Rt-2/Rt-2A, 12:30pm. We'll have a scenic drive to the orchard, spend about 1-2 hours there, then a scenic drive over to Hebert's Candies for ice cream.

RAIN or SHINE!

Some of the things at the farm:
Hay rides
Pony rides
Petting Zoo
Homemade pies, etc.
A really good grill type "restaurant" on the top of the hill
Ginger Gold, Royal Gala, McIntosh, Cortland, McCoun, Empire, Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, Mustu apples to pick
Homemade apple cider donuts to DIE FOR

Who's attending:
Sheenabea
blalor and sycurtis
senorsock3
rfinprc ?
Bonnie Blue and Jar
GBMINI and Margaret

·
Registered
127 Posts
I got the day off, so I will be there.. looking forward to this. I haven't been apple picking since I was a little kid.

·
The girl in the red MINI
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Becca - Cool! We'll see you at the orchard. I would say probably around 2pm we will be there if not a bit before.

Ian - Good to have you and Margaret along again! :)

·
wherever you go...
1,617 Posts
I'm still ?? on this -- we're heading up to Colby (Waterville, ME) tomorrow, and Colorado on Thursday, so it will all be about energy and weather come Sunday. Sheena, keep your phone on... if we're on the way to meet up, I'll call you.

·
The girl in the red MINI
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sounds good Richard! Hopefully you guys will have the time to come hang out for a bit. We'll be at the orchard around 2pm if that helps at all.

Other news:
Got a great route and music planned out for the run too! :)

·
The girl in the red MINI
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So UPDATE! :)

We are meeting up at Papa Razzi for a beautiful drive over to the orchard. Looks like beautiful fall weather as well!

I have a couple of fun surprises in store for those who come for the drive and a quiz with prizes!!

Bring the radios! :)

I have attached a PDF of the route to the orchard. I'll bring a few extra copies too.

Attachments

·
Rabid Motorer
2,235 Posts
Crosspost from MMC

[quote author=blalor link=topic=782.msg17482#msg17482 date=1223260607]
Great job with the run, as usual, Sheena. We had a great time! Good seeing everyone again.

Mission accomplished. ;)
[/quote]

A few more pics here.

·
The girl in the red MINI
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks everyone for making it out for the run! I'm glad the drive and foliage were entertaining. :)

I'll post up some picturess tonight as well. Thanks for the write up and pics, Ian and the pics, Brian!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts